October 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Shea Body Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only have good things to say about this product. It smells incredible! I'm not one for fruity, sweet smells. They make me sick, this is sensual and soft. It is made from organic sugar cane.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I remember raving about the Shea Beautifying Oil and how I wanted a perfume with that same scent that makes me come back for the entire Shea-series of The Body Shop again and again. Well, here's the next best thing: The Shea Body Mist. Naturally, it's not a perfume per se. The lasting power is quite ridiculous but when you take it at face value and keep in mind that it's meant to be a splash, it's quite a lovely product. If you want it to last the entire day, you best put it in your handbag and take it with you to re-apply. I've used it as an allover body spray several times and the skin conditioning quality isn't something worth mentioning. I really need my oils & creams. But the scent is simply something I've grown addicted to. I mostly use it like I would use a perfume, only a little more generous and several times a day and it makes me happy. Sometimes that's just enough, isn't it? You get quite a huge flask (100ml) for a decent 9 and although I've been using it excessively, it's still almost full so I expect this to last some time. BUT: I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the Shea body cream & so I had to have this new body spray. It's a very warm, comforting scent. The glass bottle is very pretty and I prefer it their plastic packaging. This scent lasted several hours on me which was a nice suprise : ) It's not in any way overpowering or loud. It's slightly sweet, nutty, *almost* caramel-like. It is not a foody scent. Would compliment the Shea body cream very nicely.