Revlon ColorStay Makeup (24 hour formula)

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Alcohol Denat., Alumina, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Laureth-7, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Salicylic Acid, Silk Powder, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Serica (Silk), Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 8/25/2015 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Needs a pump or squeeze tube but besides that I love this foundation. I've gone through about 5 or 6 bottles. It doesn't last 24 hours or look perfect at the end of the day, but it's the closest it's going to get. I've tried high end and drugstore and everything in between. For oily skin that needs decent coverage I LOVE this foundation.

on 8/18/2015 5:57:00 PM

This foundation is really good , I bought the oily combination skin one in buff. The price is good for the product especially as it compares to mac that's more expensive. I use to have break outs and problem skin this product helped alot!! Its thick and full coverage and does have a good finish on skin looking smooth and flawless. Its similar to the mac foundation. It has lasted me along time given I would not normally pay as much for foundation as I did , downsides are it can be a lil cakey and it doesn't last 24 hours however quite a long time. Must buy for those with trouble skin:)

on 8/10/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This used to be my holy grail product a few months ago before I started having skin issues. I've been acne free for a few years but around exam time this year, I started breaking out. Before that, I could put anything on my skin without an issue. Now, I'm struggling to find a foundation which keeps my oil under control and doesn't break me out ... and I have yet to succeed.

Anyhow, this stuff has great coverage but it does look a bit cakey. I would use a primer, foundation and then setting spray/translucent powder. This stuff would literally stick to my face like cement. It would not come off nor would my skin get oily. When I originally started using it, I broke out a bit. I think this just may have been my sensitive skin getting used to such a heavy product and I was also on my period at the time. Once my skin cleared up, I thought this stuff was great. I could wear it from 7 in the morning to 7 at night without a touchup. This issue was washing this stuff off...

When I say this stuff is like cement, I am not exaggerating. I literally had to scrape it off my face. No makeup wipe or makeup remover could wash it off. Overtime my sink actually clogged! That was when I stopped using it. My skin started to get awful and washing this foundation off every night made my skin red and irritated.

Also, the packaging is just ridiculous. It needs a pump!

If you have sensitive/acne prone/ oily skin, avoid this stuff.

on 8/8/2015 3:21:00 PM

It has been awhile since I've used this product, maybe six months, so this review is long overdue. So this is supposed to be the very best of full coverage drug store foundation. It was so terrible, this product is what pushed me over the edge to start buying higher qualitiy expensive foundations. I don't know If the bottle I bought was expired or dried up, but it was extremely hard to blend. When I turned it upside down to try and get some to come out of the bottle it would barely come out at all it was so thick and hardly liquid. Sometimes I would try to shake the bottle upside down and it was still hard to get it to come out! I could not get it to blend in my face, either, due to how thick it was. And after several hours, my face just looked greasy. I can't justify spending that much money on a defective product. I would rather pay an extra $15 for something I Love that actually looks good.
Side note: last week I ran out of my clinique foundation, my holy grail of foundations, and I was at wal mart and figured I'd save a couple bucks and give Revlon another shot (they're supposed to be the best drug store brand as I understand). I tried the airbrush photo ready foundation. Huge mistake. Another terrible Revlon product (just read the reviews on here). Done with Revlon: I will NEVER buy Revlon again. But i am glad this terrible product pushed me to start using better, higher quality products on my skin.

on 8/8/2015 9:45:00 AM

Pros:
+ Medium to high coverage
+ Long-lasting ( I tested it in summer and It does stay for 24h )
+ Does not cause breakouts

Cons:
+ Worst packaging ever ( does not have a pump )
+ A little bit cakey

on 8/6/2015 11:09:00 AM

This product is my go to product when it comes to foundation. My skin is rather clear, the little break out here and there, nothing more than that. However i do have red patches and uneven skin tone. I have tried multiple different foundations and keep coming back to this one. I like that they have a wide shade selection, and hardly ever have difficulty finding this product in my shade, whether it be in the winter or summer. This product goes on nicely and gives your face a matte finish, which i personally love since I do have combination skin. It does dry quickly, but I have never had a problem applying it with it drying too quickly. The staying power is ultimately my favourite part of this foundation. IT LAST FOREVER. I normally apply it and then top it off with a setting powder and by night time it still looks nice and hardly no shine in my T-zone. The only thing i can say that i don't like is the packaging, I really wish there was a pump for sanitary purposes but, either way the product itself is so great that I can deal with the crappy packaging. I really encourage people to buy this product if they're looking for a flawless matte finish. Holy grail foundation :)

on 8/2/2015 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Holy Grail product. It honestly lasts all day long, gives the perfect coverage and it gives the perfect finish in that it's matte but not too matte. I got the shade Ivory which looked a bit too pinky toned on my skin but that was my own fault. I still used it up entirely and I will repurchase a different shade next time.

I took off a lippy because of it not having a pump. WHY do they do this? Such a let down because it's quite a thick formula so it's close to impossible to get out. I had to close it, turn it upside down and bang it off my bed to get it up to the top so I could get anything out. Its a shame because it's almost €18 which is SO expensive for drugstore but the product is so good so it's worth it.

I have the worst time with liquid foundation. I csn never find one that matches my skin, or doesn't melt off, or make me cake and gross. I was using wet n wild coverall cream for a while, but it's coverage is really heavy and I was looking for something with good coverage but lighter. I bought this in the lightest shade, ivory. it's a little bit light for my skin honestly, but the next shade looked super yellow. I have applied it by patting it on with my finger, a stipple brush, and by rubbing it in like moisturizer. I have found the best way to apply it is by rubbing it in like lotion. it gives me medium to full coverage if I build it up, covers my redness, and has great staying power. I wore it to an outdoor concert the other day and I was outside in the 90 degree heat for about 6 or 7 hours and it stayed on my face. a little blotchy by the end of the night, hut still it stayed. I like the finish of the foudnation, very natural. i just wish revlon didn't yest on animals.

on 7/30/2015 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I really want to love this product, but i hate it. I've been using it occasionally for 5 months. Coverage is great but this foundation does not stay that long on my face. I dont know why, maybe because it contrasts my skincare ingredients or because i have really oily skin, but after 3-4 hours wearing this, my face becomes really oily, the foundation could not hold on and easily transfers as i blot my face.

on 7/28/2015 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Really disliked this foundation. It left my skin very oily and oxidized into a very ugly orange shade. I attempted to wear it about 3 times and I wouldn't try again.