Revlon ColorStay Makeup (24 hour formula)

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Alcohol Denat., Alumina, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Laureth-7, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Salicylic Acid, Silk Powder, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Serica (Silk), Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 3/28/2015 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Me and this foundation have a love hate relationship. Do i like it? Yes. Do i love it? ermmmm..

Shade: Toast 370
My skin Type: Fairly normal with scars from spots

Ok first things first it does not last 24 hours on me and transfers SOO much.

The sad thing is its like junk food, i know i shouldn't repurchase but i just cant help it.The reson i like it and keep repurchasing is because it does have buidable coverage without looking extremely cakey. Paired with the correct concealer and even on its own it has the power to cover my spot scars. But it just does not last. It begins to wear off after a couple of hours whilst some of the coverage is still there. The only way it seems to reasonably last is with the love of my life, the Ben Nye Banana Powder.

This foundation is great for newbies but i feel its just not hands down amzaing. I can't give it five lippies due to the fact it does not live up to its 24 hour claim. Additionally the fact it doesnt have a pump bugs me a little bit but when you're on your third bottle it's not a deal breaker.

For what you're paying it is extremely good but i am on the hunt for a high end foundation but until then i will continue to repurchase.

on 3/28/2015 12:35:00 AM

Absolute BEST drugstore foundation available! I'm a huge foundation junkie and have to try everyone out there. Nothing compares to this. It covers so well, shade buff is light but neutral (most drug store foundations do not make light enough for my skin or their lightest is super pink). My skin looks great all day. It never gets oily, doesn't appear to fade or need touch ups. And it doesn't irritate my hormonal skin. If it is too thick for you, you can always sheer it out by mixing it with your primer or your face lotion, so to me that's an easy fix, but I like the consistency it has. It doesn't feel heavy, looks natural but flawless. Looks great in pictures. I use it with monistat relief gel (it's for chaffing) as primer, mostly blend with fingers but it looks even better with beauty blender, glamoflauge concealer, and Milanni multitask powder or cg loose powder.

on 3/24/2015 1:09:00 AM

For the price and the coverage, I consider this a bargain. My only recommendation when using it is to make sure you use a primer, or it does start to get a little cakey after a few hours. But overall, when I wear it, it makes my skin look natural yet flawless. That is all I really want in a foundation, and Revlon delivered.

on 3/24/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It emphasized all my pores and blemishes. Too thick and cakey (it's supposed to be light).

After an hour, it turns orange.

Ayayay, what a waste of money.

This is quite expensive here in Australia.

on 3/22/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have been using this for 6 years! I tried nars, estee lauder, Ysl, but believe me if you have oily skin, you should try this revlon! You will thank me later ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Am I one of the few people who really didn't like this foundation? I found it was way too thick, and took forever to blend on my face even with a good primer. It also felt very heavy on my face, almost like a mask, and I made sure not to use more than I needed to cover the redness I have on my nose/cheek area. Even worse, I noticed throughout the day it started to get very splotchy on the end of my nose and just made me look awful. :( I also don't like the packaging, as when you first get the bottle and tip it over to get the foundation out it pours out all at once, then when you're at the end of the bottle it's a pain in the butt to get out anything! Very disappointed with this foundation

on 3/21/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

What's with all the bad reviews?? I understand this product has been reformulated or whatever, but it seems that whenever this happens, with any product, people automatically assume that the product is ruined. -_-

Ok anyway this is THE best full coverage (but lightweight) foundation ever. I own Lancome Tient Idole & Miracle, Estee Lauder DW, and have tried MUFE foundations as well as NUMEROUS drugstore foundations in the past, but nothing comes close to how much this foundation offers (especially for the price point)

Packaging: Yes, it would be better with a pump, but whatever.

Cost: Excellent, in Canada it is like $15. However they have discontinued all the darker shades, so I have to order Caramel and Toast off Amazon and it comes to about $15 so yeah.

Application: Yes, this foundation is thick. BUT, it doesn't look thick on your face. I use a flat top brush and stipple it onto my face and it looks flawless. I make sure I blend well. It covers all acne scars, dark spots, dark circles etc without the use of a concealer. I have oily skin and I DO NOT need to set this foundation with a powder

Wear time: Waterproof, oil resistant, transfer proof. I put this on in the morning and it still looks fresh on my face at the end of the day, even after a hard workout at the gym (and by hard I mean cardio, powerlifting etc, where my clothes are drenched from sweat)

Look: This foundation actually looks better as the day goes by. It blends so well with your skin. Photographs well. I wear toast in the winter, and mix it with caramel in the summer.

So if you're looking for a full coverage foundation that stays put, give this a try. I'm sooo glad I did. It's very similar to the Estee Lauder DW. Except next time I'm not going to buy DW when it runs out, I will stick to this :)

on 3/21/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm new here can someone please help me out on how to buy this product

on 3/20/2015 8:25:00 AM

This is the ONLY foundation that I have repurchased. I have the formula for combination/oily skin. I have to say this is the only foundation that keeps me matte throughout the day, it doesn't transfer and matches my skintone EXACTLY. Yes, this last one is a big plus, I find it really hard to find the right colour (most foundations turn out to be orangey or pinkish). I love it so much..I look flawless with it.

I would really prefer it to come with a pump, however like this you do not waste any product when it reaches toward it's end.

TIP: apply it with a wet sponge for a more natural finish

on 3/19/2015 9:16:00 PM