April 18, 2014 | 1478 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Natural #N9 Copper Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Leasugar45

I like the fabulous color but i find this lipstick to be a little drying. It is expensive but i think this particular color is worth it. The formula is a turn off for me. Another thing i dont like is the staying power. I put it and 1hour after there was no more lipstick on my lips. The MLBB shade is why this got 4 lippies. Otherwise, the packaging is simple and beautiful. Will repurchase despite of the inconvenients for the gorgeous shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this one as well for my birthday gift at Sephora. So boring in the tube but amazingly beautiful on the lips! I love this and am really pleasantly surprised. The color on me doesn't really read pink, it is more of a sheer (but not too sheer) rose tone. The formula is beautiful, modern, and fresh looking/emolient. I am considering picking up more colors and would definitely purchase this if I ran out. Makes your lips look like rose petals. It even has a faint rose/floral scent. A very chic and modern way to wear a red, which makes you look "done" but not overdone. Overall, simply beautiful and stunning. Infact the Smoky Extravagant Mascara it came with is a beautiful formula too, I'll wear both when I want to look really polished. I had no idea Make Up Forever had great lip colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never would have purchased this based on tis color but, as almost everyone here has mentioned, I got it free for my birthday. And like others have mentioned the color wasn't a 'wow' color in the tube at all but one I put it on I realized it is a really great everyday color. It makes me feel polished and professional.

I bought the full-sized tube and also bought N4 which is the closest thing to HG I have ever experienced in a pinky-nude lipstick. Somehow they don't play as brown on me as Bobbi Brown lipsticks do which up until now I have relied on for good neutrals. They have more freshness and pink tones and are less dry. I am a convert.

Overall, I like the formulation and that I can't detect any scent or flavor. I am buying a back-up of both N4 and N9.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by ygsoul

I too, received my MUFE Rouge Artist Natural #N9 with my birthday freebie from Sephora. Wore it tonight for my date with my boyfriend and I was extremely surprised at how natural the look this lipstick gave, as well as that it almost matched my natural lip color, but wearing this lipstick gave "life" to my plain ol' lips! I never am really the type to wear lip color and so I feel super lucky getting this for free to try first. During my date, I had an entree, and drank beer so I also experienced the lack of longevity of the color and had to reapply right after I ate/drank. As soon as my sample tube runs out I will most likely purchase the full tube and POSSIBLY another color :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by syllacrostics

I got this in the Sephora birthday gift. When I first looked at it in the tube I thought it would look really awful on but I was pleasantly surprised. I have NC20 skin and typically I don't like the way lipstick looks on my because I feel like it really emphasises any flaws in my skintone. Anyway, this shade looks lovely and natural on me. My lips are reddish tinted anyway so I need to layer it on a bit to get a true colour out of it. The staying power isn't the best as others have commented, but it does leave a bit of a stain which is nice.

When my sample tube runs out I may buy a full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

Like most everyone I got as my Sephora bday gift. I love the color. I wasn't going to even try it cause I am not into the brownish pink lip colors, but on...it is the perfect natural pinky color I've been looking for. To me when on it doesn't remotely look like the color that is the lipstick, with a gloss on top it is so pretty and natural, not Barbie fake pink. I definitely will buy when it is gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in my sephora bday present. It came with the smoky extravagant mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I love the mascara and this lipstick the most. It stayed I my lips for a good 3 - 4 hours. It also looks amazing on my NC30 skintone. It's the perfect natural colour. I would buy the full tube of lipstick when I finish my mini size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Got this lipstick from Sephora as a free birthday gift. The colour is so perfect for work and is suited for all types of looks. It goes so well with my skintone, the lipstick has staying power and a nice texture. I will buy a full size when this runs out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

NC45 for reference. I received this in my Sephora Birthday Reward and at first I was turned off by the bland color staring back at me but I figure I'd give it a go anyway. Applied on....WOW!!! A nice nudey pink that doesn't translate as an ashy shade. Its a nice neutral shade that is perfect for those mascara/lipstick days. Its not fully opaque so it requires a few swipes to get it to the desired look. The texture is fairly light and there is a faint perfumy fragrance/taste. I will definitely purchase full-size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a Sephora birthday gift. It's a beautiful rose color with orange and brown undertones. It really flatters and brightens my NC20 skin. The formula is very wearable and comfortable on the lips (it's very smooth, but not "goopy"). The only drawback is the heavily perfumed scent (similar to L'oreal lipsticks). I would definitely purchase the full size once my sample runs out.