Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural N9 Copper Pink

4.3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is THE best my-lips-but better-lipstick for me! It is the perfect natural, everyday color. Even though it is sheer, it can be build-able to a more intense color. BUT note that this is a soft shine lipstick, which means that it has a very smooth application and a slight sheen on the lips, so the wear time is quite short. The packaging is not the prettiest but it is a standard twist up. In terms of the price, this is on the pricey side because it is a high end brand but I think this color and its natural finish is so worth it. So nevertheIess, I will definitely continue to purchase this lipstick!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

i received a sample of this in one of those sephora birthday gift bags (thank you sephora!). finally ran out. liked it much more than i anticipated, and am treating myself to the full-sized tube for the holidays. it seems like a nude-ish color for brown-skinned, warm-toned, brown-eyed women -- pretty close to the natural color of my lips. love the texture of this too -- very moisturizing. best applied with a lip brush. nice color to wear when you just want to emphasize the shape of your mouth without too much color. a great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great color and texture, pretty tong-lasting, love this stuff.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this through Sephora's Beauty Insider program, and I found myself reaching for it at least 4 times a week for work: on me, it's a perfect MLBB color -- it gives my lips a really natural color enhancement. I also LOVE the way it smells, it reminds me of the Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper lipsmacker! The formula isn't super long-lasting, but it feels buttery on the lips and doesn't fade strangely...it just wears off in a subtle way. This lipstick doesn't provide glossy shine (which looks juvenile on me, IMO) -- it just looks very natural and pretty, perfect for any season and any occasion. (I fortunately haven't experienced the reactions to this lipstick other reviewers have.) I recently purchased the full-size of this, and will definitely explore more colors in the Rouge Artist Natural line.

i love mufe in general as the products have intense pigmentation, texture is smooth and long lasting

these natural series is pass for me. nothing special, colors arent trendy, expensive, packaging isnt eye catching either. there are drug store dupes for most of the shades that outperforms this line, so i dont really bother. product returned.

rouge artist intense is a different story, tho.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This lipstick is amazing. Firstly, I am a dark complected person and I have been searching for a good nude lipstick. I have the sample size one, which was in the Sephora birthday gift bag last year. I had never tried it on until today since I'm going to a concert and wanted a natural look. This lipstick on my skin is like a nude lipstick and it looks absolutely natural on me, like I am not wearing anything. It's very moisturizing too. I put some of my Rimmel Stay Matte powder over the top to make it matte instead of the shiny look it gives you. I would recommend it to people who are dark complected or skinned who want a nude lip!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color is beautiful - very professional and polished looking. Perfect for work. However, by day 2 of wearing this my lips were starting to feel all weird - dry, stinging. There must be something in this lipstick that is not good for those with sensitized lips. Here are the ingredients:
N9 Copper Pink

Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Lanolin Oil, Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Parfum (Fragrance), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Propyl Gallate, BHT,[CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45370 (Orange 5, Orange 5 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10, Yellow 10 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I found this lipstick to be very moisturizing and a really nice MLBB shade. I don't think it lasts the longest time but the fact that it doesn't settle into my lip lines and feels nice on my lips is a huge plus. I honestly don't mind reapplying this product. The saddest thing is that my lips gets a reaction to this... my upper lip gets red and a little swollen.... :( still a good freakin lipstick though lol

I love this lipstick - very similar to MAC Mystical lipstick, which is another favourite of mine. Very moisturizing, great colour (natural looking).

Super buttery and the color stays on for a long time. I don't know what kind of magic they did for the fragrance but it's amazing and always makes me happy when I put it on.

Video Reviews & Tutorials