Nivea Pure & Natural - Olive & Lemon Lip Balm

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/1/2015 6:51:00 AM

I've nearly finished this product! I didn't like it at first when my dad bought it for me due to the soapy scent but I have gotten used to it now. The colour of the lip balm isn't very satisfying but it IS very moisturizing. I always apply this when I just want to quickly swipe something onto my lips to stop it from chapping.

I'm not sure about repurchasing this though. I probably will. 4/5 ~

on 2/17/2014 3:41:00 PM

I love the sent and taste of lemon , so i was thilled when i found this at my local walgreens .
, i don"t wear lipstick or gloss , this leaves a bit of a shine that does not bother me. It doesn"t last through eating , but will last through a bottle of water . I bought it twice already , going to buy another one.

on 2/16/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am pretty obsessed with these Nivea lip balms and have them in every flavor/type. This one, however, has a really gross soap-like taste and for some reason, does not last as long as the others. I returned it to Rite Aid.

on 11/9/2012 6:54:00 AM

My BF and I like it ALOT even though i must admit , i have been staying in humid conditions - so havnt tried it in more harsh conditions - love the scent - bought it x 4 times now !

on 10/22/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I tried this one after loving the milk and honey one and the original one so much. So I was surprised when this one was so terrible. It doesn't moisturize my lips as well as the others and actually leaves my lips dryer so skin starts to peel off... we all know how gross that is. Especially when wearing lip stick! Also, the smell is disgusting.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like this product at all. It doesn't moisturize my lips very well and the smell and taste is disgusting.

on 10/2/2012 2:53:00 PM

I got this free from Nivea in a promotion in the full size when it first came out. I really like it. It seems to really moisturize. I do like the consistency. It doesn't melt the way the Fresh lip balms do...I've been putting it on before bed, but I have to say that I'm totally disappointed that there is no SPF in this. Shame on Nivea. So this is relegated to be worn inside only.

on 9/2/2012 7:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

There is lemon juice in this and its very over powering.
But it did moisturize my lips. Its been returned

on 8/7/2012 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I used to buy loads and loads of lipbalms until I found this. This is all natural and it smells AMAZING. seriously. And it is very hydrating. I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone. Also, it is very cheap and the packaging is really nice. if you twist it once the whole thing comes up like all nivea lip products that are in stick format. Anyways, I really recommend this product, it is absolutely the BEST.

on 8/6/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really nice lipstick, my lips seems to be fuller & look healthy.

Popular Lip Treatments