September 17, 2014 | 1825 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Smudge & transfer city!! I so wanted to love this. The Ulta benefit brow bar lady said that this was what she wore & she didn't look like a Trainwreck like I always end up looking so I decided to try it, nothing ventured nothing gained, it could possibly potentially be something really gr8, right? My skin is so oily that I've about given up on thinking my makeup will not just run & melt all over, I ended up ordering a pot of INGLOT to see if it's any better. The Loreal eyeliner is really creamy & black, & has very classy packaging. It's better than the Maybelline gel on me, & the brush is a bit better. I wish this would have worked for me. Essence is better than this for a fraction of its price. You can get 3 pots of Essence for the price of the Loreal, even WnW gel performs better on me than this. ;/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect. Don't spend a dime on other more expensive eye liners, and just use this.

Works best with an angle brush.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smudge city - not exactly infallible. The best things about it are the brush, the price, and the deep black color. The product dries out within a few months of opening, and then it becomes difficult to create a clean line with it. It smudges badly within two hours of wear, even when I use a lid primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jxnnifxr1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this eyeliner as i like alot if things from Loreal. I usually use this to tightline and as an eyeliner inside of my eye. & it smudges SO bad on me. inner and outter cornes of my eyes are all black. I dont think its really waterproof. Still on the hunt for a great waterproof gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by xomakeup4ever

This is my first time I had a gel liner. I usually only use pencil liners because they're easier, but I heard many people rave about it, so I decided to give it a try.

The packaging is cute and little, a small glass jar. I don't like the brush that much because it was hard to apply with, but that is probably because I'm new to it. The consistency is nice and it does stay on for a good amount of time. I would recommend this, but I'd rather try something else next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

let me start by saying this; i only use gel eyeliners. after trying an arsenal of drugstore gel liners, including my past favorite (maybeline eyestudio), i had very high expectations for this liner. safe to say, they were matched.

i have been using this liner for about four months now and i've barely made a dent in it because i rarely have to use an excessive amount to get a true black, even line. unlike my maybeline eyestudio liner, that i had to apply over previous liner about twice (or even three times!), this liner has such amazing pigmentation that i only had to apply it once. i love the sleek, classy packaging; it's so clean and nice! as for the brush that comes with the liner, i like it and use it everyday, but an angled eyeliner brush will do the job if you're not keen on the included brush . the liner stays on all day and doesn't fade, transfer to my waterline, or flake off, which is essential since i have long school days, work about five hours, and have a hot, sweaty summer here. the price was typical for a drugstore liner; i got it for about ten or eleven bucks at target (i live in canada, by the way!).

the only problem i have with it is that, on occasion, it will crease. this usually happens when i am wearing winged eyeliner. i don't use an eye primer which could be the culprit of the creasing, but it's probably just the drastic wings seeping into the crease during the hot summer days when i sweat. once i buy a eye primer, i will update on how this product preforms or if it still creases, and will keep you posted.

overall, this is a lovely drugstore eyeliner. the pigmentation is wonderful, the packaging is sleek, the brush is decent, the price isn't bad, and the quality is exceptional for ten bucks. i will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by emilypat

best gel liner, it doesn't dry out and stays on great. I liked it better than the maybelline one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This is the first gel formula eyeliner I've tried and I LOVE it! I love that the brush is included, and that it includes a hygienic cap. I love the deeply pigmented color and how wonderfully smooth this product is to apply. I love that you can easily smudge the line or make a correction after application, but this stuff has serious staying power! I have oily skin, my eyes are always watering due to allergies, and yet this does not wear off til I take it off! Even using Urban Decay eyelid primer did not keep pencil liner or powder liner from smudging and disappearing, especially in heat. And yet, I've had no problems removing this with just cleanser and water - no scrubbing or oil required.
In short, I love this liner and can't wait to try more colors. And for the price, I can afford to try them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by willow1992

So far, this has been the best gel liner I have used. It is similar to MAC's fluidline, but I like this one slightly. I have also tried NP and Maybelline. This product is about $26 AUS, which is fairly expensive for a "drugstore brand". It comes with a brush which isn't the greatest tool, but is much more workable than the brush which came with the Maybelline gel. This product is perfectly creamy, highly pigmented and a little bit goes a long way! It looks wonderful on. It just glides on as well. I had no issues with staying power, it lasted the whole day. Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gel liner is FANTASTIC to say the very least.

I've recently perfected my technique on the cateye look(took me 3years😝) and have been on the hunt for a liner in any form that will not transfer to my bottom eye area after I tightline. Unfortunately, do to my my slightly hooded( i do have a clear double lid) typical vietnamese oily eyelids, every waterproof, smudgeproof transfer free black liner I've tried thus far has always transferred to my lower tear duct area as well as below the bottom lash line. For reference I've bought Nyx skinny felt tip, Loreal felt tip liquid, Revlon Colorstay, Maybelline master drama, Almay black eyeliner, physicians formula retractable liner that comes in the trios, and Maybelline's gel liner to try and tightline with but everyone of those transferred giving me raccoon eyes within 30-45mins after makeup application. So then I went out and tried MAC Techankohl and Pro Long Wear after reading reviews and hearing suggestions from the MAC SA. However, although they lasted a bit longer, they still ended up transferring after 1hour. Keep in mind, I do apply primer to my top and bottom eyelid area to prevent smudging and fading(UDPP). I was thinking about buying MAC fluidline in Blacktrack but after seeing some reviews for the LOREAL one I decided to try this first before investing in the more expensive one. I'm not one to shy away from higher end makeup products as long as they do the job or is an investment piece even though I'll always love my drugstore alternatives. So after getting this little baby in Blackest Black, I went ahead and put it to the test. I live in LA and it's currently mid June. Yes, LA's summers are horrendous although not as dry as Arizona's and humid as Texas or the Southern East coast States but it still can get nasty over here. I applied this liner on my upper lashline and created the cateye on both eyes. 4 hours, numerous yawning, and grilling outside later, I checked my eyes in the mirror and WOW!!!😳 no smearing or transferring to my lower lids. Only a little part of the line in my inner tear duct area faded but for the most part the liner was still in place!! ok im really amazed. and on top of the staying power, the gel is sooo smooth and easy to apply. I had no tugging issues and the formula dried to a matte finish. Also, the brush it comes with is reallly nice. Better than the one that comes with Maybellines gel liner. Packaging is the same as any other pot like product. Like seriously, I'm obsessed. So glad that I finally found a product that works for me. If you have been looking for a product to tightline your lashline with TRY THIS!!!! i never use liner on my lower lashline because I prefer eyeshadow there so I don't know how it will perform there but on the upper lashline, perfection.