L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

4.2

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceresin, Caprylyl Methicone, Silica Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Tin Oxide, May Contain (+/-): CI 77491, CI 77492, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica

on 8/19/2015 2:42:00 AM

i love this product. i tried wnw - pigmented but dried out too fast. looks cheap tho. maybelline - same as wnw. ebay $1 gel liner - what a waste! mac fluidline gel liner - not too pigmented, inglot amc 77 - transfers so much

and so i went back with loreal infallible gel liner. it has a good pigmentation, dries fairly quick on the eyes, minimal to none of transfer around.

bad thing: formulation dries up when it's about 1/2 empty, (but not as quick as wnw and maybelline). inglot duraline can extend for more uses but eventually it will dry up again.

i think the packaging is functional yet elegant, something that doesnt shout cheap-o when i show it around.

overall this a very good value. drugstore brand that truly beats the dept store one. 5 stars for me

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeliner and the Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Liner are the only ones that have managed to stay on my oily eyelids and waterline for more than an hour without smudging, and that's without the use of eye primer. This usually stays on for about 5 hours before I see some transfer on the bottom of my eyes. The brush that it comes with is AMAZING and so is the pigmentation, it's very opaque and black. I've had this for months and it's still very creamy.

on 7/25/2015 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my current everyday liner. It works great and was my first gel liner. It lasts a long time use-wise and the packaging is really elegant. It doesn't smudge, but I find it hard to put on my eyes without getting it all over my eyelashes (this is probably a technique problem rather than a product problem). Lasts all day.

on 5/5/2015 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Yikes. This must be a product that doesn't work on everyone. It truly is the blackest I've ever seen so far. But compared to the Navy color in this same product -- it doesn't hold up. It smudges to my lower water line, when I tightline with this. That is a deal breaker with me. I'm sure it will be beautiful as a liner, but I purchased this for tightlining the upper water line. Bummed.

on 4/22/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this eyeliner. I have oily eyelids and it's very difficult for me to find an eyeliner that wont smudge or transfer under my eyebrows. This one is a winner for me. It's also very easy to apply with the brush it comes with or a different one, and is a fairly intense black color. The packaging looks very simple and classy, especially for a drugstore brand. I seem to have great luck with L'Oreal eye makeup. Would repurchase.

on 2/15/2015 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This liner is a very intense black however, I find that it doesn't hold up as well as other gel liners I have tried in the past. By mid day, my liner will smudge and I typically don't have this issue. Overall, I found this to be an okay eyeliner. It has finally dried up but I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used to swear by liquid eyeliner and refused to use other liners (kohl, gel) but around 2.5 years ago I decided to give this a try and I've never turned back since. The price is great, and a little goes a long way for this liner. I wear eyeliner everyday and the jar lasts for such a long time. The brush is really good too, I never feel like I need to use something else. I believe I get better precision than with liquid eyeliner (which is easy to get really messy) and that it looks better than kohl, which always smudges and looks too sheer. This is the only eyeliner that doesn't smudge for me too other than Asian eyeliners I get form overseas. I like this so much that I have backups for when I run out because I can't go anywhere without this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really want to love it. This gel liner was my first one and I like most part of it. The packaging is elegant. The brush is amazing, the color is a very true black. The texture is so soft and it was a dream to apply...
Down side? Smudges on my outer corners in like 2 hours and makes my eyes really really itchy. Seriously now I don't blame it on that really (pretty much all the liners I tried smudges on my outer corners like crazy, even including those high end ones)...but I just wish it is long lasting.
Sadly I won't repurchase it...I still can use it (I can use this on my lid and then use a liquid one for the outer corner) but it is a bit too much effort...
Bottom line: I am keeping it but I don't love it.

on 2/2/2015 9:23:00 PM

I LOVE this, I am super new to the liquid and gel eyeliner and wanted to give it a try. I bought this because of the reviews and I can see why. I am starting my mornings with a nice cat eye look and it lasts all day. It's great. I will touch it up if I really need to and even use the cheap $3 ELF liquid eyeliner for a little touch up too but this is a really great product on it's own without having to cost me $$$.

When it comes to eyeliner, especially gel, I don't like to spend a lot of money because it's not a product I use everyday and therefore I feel like it's wasted because I don't like to keep liquid/gel eye products for more than a year. Kinda like mascara which I toss after 3-4 months regardless of how much I've used it. I've had MAC fluidliners but was never able to finish up an entire pot in less than a year. So when I saw the L'Oreal liner I thought, why not. So far this is my favorite black gel liner and is similar to the MAC fluidliner in backtrack, but only costs around $10 AND it comes with a brush that I use to apply it. I really like the brush! The formula is very smooth and easy to apply to the lash line. I only use a small amount so I can see this pot lasting quite a long time and I don't think I'll be able to use it up in a year. It does take a couple minutes to fully set, however once it's set it lasts all day leaving a nice matte finish. I actually like that it doesn't dry immediately because sometimes, after I apply it, I'll take a pointed eyeliner brush and smudge the line into the outer v and crease to create a smokey eye. I also have this in the shade Espresso which don't glides as smoothly as Blackest Black but still works great. I highly recommend these and will continue to repurchase.