Neutrogena Shine Control Primer

3.3

Water, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Silica, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Silica Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 7/29/2015 2:33:00 PM

I have very oily skin and this made it even worse. Waste of money.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So I bought this being cheap and HOPING that a drugstore brand MIGHT work as well as something from Ulta or Sephora.....NOPE!!!.. this stuff is awful. It made me MORE shiny and greasy then anything else...it made my face feel icky, with like a filmy type finish. I was not matte at all. I think this might work best if you have normal or dry...MAYBE combination skin...idk how this would work for ppl with oily skin EXCEPT to say that maybe their skin Is not truly oily??..... either way...I don't even think this is a primer....it feels nothing like any primer I have used.....it leaves a lot to be desired. They need to re think this and all their "oil control" products....this primer, the shiny free type compact powder in white...
anywho--for me, this primer was a no go. It was one of Neutrogena's poorer products they failed on...

on 7/22/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This makes your skin look white! It has small specks of glitter which is a little odd for a primer. It's definitely light weight and it feels like a cream. It doesn't prime, and it definitely does NOT control shine! It's also a bit expensive for a drugstore primer. Would not repurchase.

on 7/13/2015 9:03:00 PM

I find myself reaching for this product more than any other primer! It instantly mattifies my tzone and leaves a soft feel. I love the packaging and surprisingly the smell! Is a tad pricey but i've only had one tube and it's not anywhere near empty. Thumbs up

on 6/23/2015 2:38:00 PM

I have oily in the warmer months and was looking for something to cut back on shine and hold my makeup. This is not it. The only thing I enjoy about this product is the smell. It doesn't help with oil, shine, or holding makeup.

on 5/23/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don't like this product at all. Instead of shine control, it made my face more oily - especially my nose. I'm so disappointed considering the price I paid for it here in Virginia - $13. My cheap E.L.F. primer does a better job, and it doesn't even specifically say it is for oily skin. The product goes on easily and the packing is great, but it doesn't deliver like it is supposed to. It also leaves white streaks if you don't rub it in fast enough. Not worth the money at all.

on 3/12/2015 2:07:00 PM

I'm a little disappointed: I read on multiple blogs/reviews that this was the holy grail of primers for oily skin. So I rushed to the nearest CVS to buy it and this morning I eagerly opened and applied it. I found that it was difficult to apply. It was thick and didn't spread out easily. Also, by 9 am my face was just as oily as it usually is. I feel like it was a waste of time and money. Didn't make my make up last longer either.

on 3/4/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Made me more oily

on 2/16/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This might be the best primer on earth. I'll never know. Could not stand the fragrance, so didn't even try it. It's going back.

on 1/28/2015 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this primer! HG primer for oily skin right here! This is my favorite primer so far, and I've tried many. This controls oil very well and gives me a nice smooth canvas to apply my foundation over. If you have oily skin and need something to help your makeup stay on longer and control oil, GO BUY THIS!

Popular Primer/ Correctors