July 31, 2014 | 2016 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I wasn´t satisfied with that scrub, instead it got me rather annoyed. It basically consists of very coarse grains of sugar (or was it salt) in a creamy-oily, nice smelling base. What I liked, was the scent, what I didn´t like at all, was the effect, or rather the lack of effect. I tried massaging it onto my damp skin, but the grains are so big that some just fall off, and those which stay on the skin seem to dissolve in a matter of only half a minute or so. So there is actually nothing left to buff my skin. To put it in mild words: that stuff is VERY gentle, and thus not very effective. Won´t buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a lover and long time user of soap and glorys' scrubs and figured I'd give this a try since it was on sephora's website. It feels like this scrub has more microbeads than their regular flake away. But the smell is very musky and it isn't as moisturizing. Not a fan. Going to stay with flake away.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall it is an ok scrub. On the up side it is pleasant to apply and turns a bit milky when I add water. It doesn't irritate my hands when I'm using it (some scrubs are too rough for my hands to apply). The smell does not last, which I don't mind. While it does leave my legs somewhat moisturized, I still apply lotion. Not a miracle worker by any means.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by blackflickredlip

favourite scrub ever! leaves your skin so smooth and smells amazing. I wouldn't recommend using this before fake tan because it does have oils in it. it's a bit expensive (£7.50 from boots) so I don't use it all the time but you don't need to use a lot because a little goes a long way. will repurchase this over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I strongly dislike this scrub. The worst part of it for me is the smell, I really can't stand it. I know it's a hit or miss for smells, some find it divine I just hate it, it's such a sickly old people smell I can't really compare it to anything.
What I hate about it too is all the small beads that remain in the tub after using it. The scrub beads are very small pink particles that stick to the sides of the bath tub (and they stick well - you have to rub them away, just water won't be enough).
Third dislike about it, is that's in a jar, I don't like to always have to put my wet hands in it, I much prefer a scrub that comes in a tube.
I must say for it's scrubbing properties it's a decent scrub (if you can forget all the other downsides).
I used it when I had some ingrown hairs on my legs but for that it didn't help.
The price I find to high for what it is, I've had much better scrubs for half of the price.
In Europe it's hard to find, I bought it in Germany and there it was 20 euro for 300 ml.
I will definetly not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I LOVE THIS SCRUB!

It was only the second body scrub I've ever tried. I used to use one by The Body Shop, but couldn't resist the smell of this one. I actually purchased this back when it was being sold at Target. I got it along with the Hair Supply hair treatment and a tube of lotion because they all smelled the same. This stuff scrubs and has actually healed some of my eczema patches on my legs to the point that they're no longer noticeable. I believe it's the salt that does the healing. It's also full of oils that make your skin soft and supple even before applying moisturizer. It's a little pricey, so I don't use it every day, but I would definitely repurchase. If you can get your hands on it, try it. You won't regret it!