Aphogee Gloss Therapy Polisher Spray

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, Phytantriol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Benzophenone-3, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 6/12/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this, the spray.
all I can say is 'wow'
I thought it would be like a serum like 'frizzease' (apply just a tad too much and its back in the shower and shampooing) but no.
It really gives hair a shimmer without the greasy look
This product is best applied when hair is almost finished in the styling sense, then maybe played through hair with fingers -- you dont need much for a glossy effect

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This review is for the Aphogee Gloss Polisher **Spray** (I've never used the other Aphogee polisher but opening the bottle, the one without the spray pump is thicker.) I use gloss sprays as finishing spray after I've styled my hair, so being a fan of the Aphogee line, I did not hesitate to try this. I love it! I have relaxed, color-treated hair and Aphogee Gloss Therapy Polisher Spray helps my hair stay sleek, frizz-free and even moisturized year-round. Before using this, I used various aerosol can oil sheen sprays, and while they added sheen, there were no added benefits other than that. At the end of the day after using the aerosol, my hair did not feel as smooth and sleek as it does from a gloss spray. I live in the southern US where it is hot and humid from May through September, and this product is especially good in hot humid weather as I have noticed it helps my hair not revert or frizz. Also, during the colder months, my hair doesn't get as dry and brittle with this coating it. There are lots of Gloss sprays out there, but this one is a winner for sure!