January 27, 2015 | 2032 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - Touch of Serenity Body Wash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2015 8:59:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

For me, this body wash was the worst! This is my first time trying Nivea body wash. I purchased Serenity because I liked the scent of it out of all of the different options. The scent was nice at first. It is subtle and it really does calm the nerves. But over time, I started to find the scent a bit suffocating. As for cleansing, I never really felt clean with this wash. On my skin, it felt too much like a lotion and not enough like a soap. I like a good clean feel after I workout, I don't want to feel smoothered in lotion. Also, I found the lather to be on the weak side. I had to use a lot of product to fully clean my skin from neck to toes. I hated this so much that I couldn't last two weeks before I tossed it out. Also, I found that this wash caused irritation to "sensitive" parts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Abstraction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used this body wash for soo long now & I won't ever switch unless they discontinue it [knock on wood!] It's got a very light scent, smooth light texture and lathers up amazingly! After my wash, my skin is never dried out or tight feeling & used along with Nieva body lotion, my skin stays soft. I haven't had problems with dry patches or excessive itchiness since I started using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Nivea gets high marks for good moisturization, and really nicely scented body washes. As such, I'm a big fan. This Touch of Serenity is my alltime favorite. It is advertised as being scented as Hibiscus Blossom and Aloe Essence, but I also smell "tea"... Simply beautiful. Like the others, it lathers luxuriously, even when I'm in areas with really hard water. Bliss...