October 20, 2014 | 1541 users online

Blush - Givenchy - Jelly Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG blush. Perfect amount of color is deposited on application. Smells soooo amazing like roses. It is seriously the best scented thing ever. Gives a very delicate and natural blush without looking like you're ruddy. Just a perfect glowy/dewy blushed look. I also tried this on my sister and she loved it. A very good investment even with the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Lakesoverocean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE. Now my favourite blush. What I love most is that it lasts all day. What is the best is that when I started wearing it - I got compliments from everyone on how good I looked. (The only change was my blush). It's a pinky-coral - very natural looking but has buildable coverage to really play up.
Unilke, the other review I read - It find it works on foundation.
The tube with sponge applicator are great: I ever so slightly squeeze the tube and do a swipe along the cheek bones and a dab on the apple of my cheeks and then lightly blend out the edges with my fingers.
I wanted to try this because I wanted to look fresh and have some colour on my face.
I don't like powder blushes because I want a dewy look - while this isn't what you'd categorize as a dewy finish it's not going to 'dry down' your skin. Fresh is what comes to mind - like you are actually blushing :)
Well, it is relatively expensive but such is Givenchy products.
I'm just so over the moon with it lasting all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I really hate the squeeze sponge tip applicator. It is messy and wasteful. A lot of the product gathers in the sponge. I am extremely pale, and I was scared to but this because I thought it would be too bright. It claimed that once blended in, it would look more natural, so despite the high price, I bought it.
Once it is blended in, it's like you never put anything on. It disappears, and no color is there at all. Really useless, and my skin is left feeling wet. Although it is a gel, it feels very heavy and thick.. I will not be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh I wanted to love this. I had seen it mentioned in a Sephora booklet and it looked like such a neat product. I found this did almost nothing. I have fair skin and usually things are easily noticeable on me. This looked like all I had done was put a sheer highlighter on. I also did not like the application. It felt kind of funny and sank into my skin weird. This had a scent at least to me and I liked it. It was girly and not overpowering. I wish I this would give more color.