November 26, 2014 | 1732 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Clean Finish Matte Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ImAllAboutDatFace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been on of my favorite foundations for awhile now. The color is okay for my skin, but its not my perfect match. The coverage is medium, which is perfect for me. It's not 100% pore less,but it still looks very nice. When applied, it does dry fast so it's best to blend it right away. This lasts on my combination skin for 6 hours, does not break me out, and its super cheap. The bad thing about this foundation is that it only comes in a few shades, so my darker beauties wont be able to rock it. :( Overall, this is an amazing foundation for the price and if your are able to wear it then I say go for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is terrible. The consistency is super thick and almost chunky? The color selection is not great, and it oxidized at least 2 or 3 shades darker throughout the day, leaving me with an orange face. It flakes off really quickly, and left me looking patchy and gross. And the packaging makes no sense to me, not sure if theuve changed it since I purchased it about a year ago, but the bottle I have came with a paddle attached to the cap, and the paddle had holes in it? Am I supposed to use this to spread the foundation on my face or something? I have no idea. Terrible, just terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Kayleerene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation was absolutely horrible . It broke me out and covered none of my blemishes or acne scars. I was excited because of the packaging and price but it just did not work . I work 8 hours a day in a warehouse that is not that hot and this product wore off in 2 hours and looked patchy and horrible . I was embarrassed to be in public with this on my face . Save your 3$ and buy a better foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by xade

This has been my main foundation for a while now. The colour is perfect for my skin. The coverage is medium which is perfect for me. I'm not sure it's 100% poreless but it still looks very nice. When applied, it does dry fast so it's best to blend it right away.
The bottle and dipstick is excellent. It's so easy to apply and saves me from accidentally spilling out too much product. When I finished my last bottle I was able to get pretty much all of the product out before throwing it away which is very satisfying. I would definitely recommend this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Kaitlynenglot

I love this foundation, currently it's my go to foundation. It's affordable and easy to find, you can get it at any drugstore. I love the formula, and packaging! It's so much easier to get the foundation out compared to most glass bottle foundations. This product is worth trying out. I love the fact that I don't need a powder with this because of the matte formula. The only down side that I have experienced is it dries very quickly so when apply you gotta be fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by TrishM31086

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried pretty much every drugstore foundation out there. I have very oily skin and it's hard to find something that really holds up all day and still looks great. This did that for me. I set it with my L'oreal True Match powder in my t-zone and expected that I would have to touch up with more powder later in the day. I barely had any oil break through and only had to blot once during the day and that's excellent for me. I am not a fan of the packaging, wish it was easier to get out which is why I didn't give it 5 stars. But other than that I'm really happy with this foundation so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by aleissachan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was looking for a good, cheap, matte foundation. First of all, the consistency is odd. It's thick, gel-like, and extremely pigmented - it almost feels like paint on your skin. It's pretty matte and lasts a while, but you have to make sure not to put too much on or it'll clump up and just look really cake-y. You don't need to put powder over anything with a foundation as thick and pigmented as this - less is definitely more. Overall I don't think I'd buy this again only because it's really heavy but ladies, if you're looking for a nice hickey concealer you've found it LOL this is the best one I've found yet ;-)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by trmarugg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation after seeing a review on YouTube. I have fallen in love with the matte mousse foundation from Rimmel and thought I would give this a shot since I was almost out of that.

This product has a very strange consistency. It's not liquid, it's not mousse, it's more gel like. There is a spatula that you use to 'scoop' the product out. I got the shades True Ivory and Soft Beige. I went with True Ivory even though it was lighter than I like my foundation to be, but the Soft Beige was way too dark.

When I first applied it I was like "Ohhhhh, ahhhhh" this is freakin' awesome!!! That lasted a hot minute..because it was all downhill from there. It separated on my face and I could not find a shade match - True Ivory was just too light (even with bronzer) I used it with & without various primers & setting powders. But nothing I used made it work for me.

I really really really wished the finish would have lasted because I loooooved it!!! Not fully matte, but more of a natural no-shine (if that makes sense to you) finish. Returned both of my bottles & got a backup tube of the matte mousse.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by thatbarrelracer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In the store, this product seemed too good to be true. Cheap price, and it promised to keep me matte.

It did keep me matte for a good while, six hours was it for me. But I work in fast food and I am around grease and stuff. The price was absolutely amazing!! The first couple of days I wore this, I absolutely loved it. It matched my skin tone and kept me from looking oily for a while. About the third day I wore it, my skin started breaking out. I had acne and started medicine that cleared me up and I haven't broken out again until I wore this!! I thought this would be good for my winter skin tone as my Urban Decay NAKED SKIN foundation was getting too dark and this would be a cheap foundation. Well, back to my expensive foundation until I can find something else. If you have acne prone skin I wouldn't use this. If you have just plain ole oily skin, try it. You might like it. For the price it's unbeatable. But for the sake of my skin, I won't be repurchasing or even finishing the bottle.

Okay, I stopped using this and my skin was still broken out. So I stopped using it and kept using the L' Oreal Youth Code face cream with SPF in it. My face was still broken out. I tried this foundation again, the foundation is definitely medium to full coverage. So if you are looking a for a light coverage, this isn't for you. I think the packaging could have been a little bit better, they could have put it in a mousse foundation container. I think the paddle/spatula the provide works well but it could have been improved. It works though for sanitary issues.

When you first out the foundation on, it looks streaky. But keep applying because it will look better when you're done I promise.

I have extremely oily skin, and this product keeps me matte for about six hours, but I sweat really bad in welding class at school. So six hours isn't too bad. If this product doesn't break me out, I will be repurchasing. Until I figure out for sure what it is breaking me out, I will not repurchase this product. Hope this helps!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

Bought it a little over a yr ago. Evens out my skin, hides hyper pigmentation scars & makes me look younger. I seldom wear it on its own tho, always w/ moisturizer or SPF. I usually break out but haven't from this@ all. I love it. I've sooo much left. Hopefully I can keep it another year. I usually don't do drug store foundation, but this one's fine.