September 1, 2014 | 1747 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Clean Finish Matte Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

Bought it a little over a yr ago. Evens out my skin, hides hyper pigmentation scars & makes me look younger. I seldom wear it on its own tho, always w/ moisturizer or SPF. I usually break out but haven't from this@ all. I love it. I've sooo much left. Hopefully I can keep it another year. I usually don't do drug store foundation, but this one's fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is probably my second favorite foundation, it gives me a nice matte finish like i like and is easy to apply and really helped woth covering the redness on my face (with the help of my concealer) if i applied a little too much then it did cake up a little bit, the staying power was pretty good but i don't wear primer. i never have and probably never will but i liked it. i did take it back though because the color didnt match my neck all that well so i was disappointed in that. i couldnt find my color in it at all so i just went back to my neutrogena foundation. but i'd reccommend this foundation to anyone, its nice, good price. packaging im not so fond of though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by dreamindessert

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the finish of this foundation and I have been using it for 2 months now. I clean my face with just water, use a light primer, then I stipple this onto my face. The consistency of the foundation is a light paste. It doesn't run at all. If you have any kind of dry skin this is not the product for you. I have combo skin and I find I do have to moisturize my dry areas well before hand. I usually touch up with a powder half way through the day. But I still love the finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Classicschick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hey ladies! For those of you that find this foundation too dry, try mixing it with your moisturizer! I do this and love it!! It sort of makes it like a tinted moisturizer. It's oil control properties are just ok, coverage is pretty light. But a huge plus is that I have sensitive acne prone skin and it had not broke me out. I set it with an oil control powder and my skin looks pretty good. Nice price too. I work 10-11 hr shifts and it seems to last all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by princessmarrisa

Thought I would give it a shot because if claims to hide 100% of your pores. WRONG. In my t-zone it started to wear off after two hours so I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. This also makes my pores look huge. If you don't blend it enough, it will dry quickly and be hard to try and fix later. The price is great but I would definitely not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissedbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG drugstore foundation! I wear NC35 in Mac and 340 Nude is a perfect match. Most drugstore foundations tend to have cool/pink undertones so I was surprised when I stumbled upon this gem. I have been using this for over 6 months now and love it. I set it with Rimmel translucent powder and it lasts all day. Because I have oily skin, particularly in my t-zone, I do need to blot once or twice during the day but that is fine with me. Some foundations tend to make me more oily but that's not the case here. I recently got my friend hooked on this foundation as well. Unlike me, she has dry skin and she too is in love. My dry-skinned girls, I believe they have a regular clean finish as well (not matte) but I haven't tried that one. If you like the matte look though pick this one up but don't forget to moisturizer first. For the price (I believe it's under $5 at Walmart), you can't go wrong..try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by amhooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I FINALLY found the perfect foundation for me! After trying so many different ones, this one doesn't stick to the dry patches of my skin in an awkward way or make me super oily. I usually have combination skin that's more on the oily side, and it worked great. It has a lovely matte finish, covers most of my pores AND a lot of my redness, and it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin despite the thicker formula! It makes my skin look super smooth.
I made sure my skin was moisturized before I applied it. I put a little on the back of my hand and dipped a fluffy brush into it and buffed it onto my skin. A little bit goes a long way! I used the lightest shade, I think it's ivory. The coverage is great, all I had to do after was put on some under eye concealer and a wee bit of powder.
I usually have a problem with foundations either being too thin and you can't even tell I'm wearing any, or way to cakey and cling to my dry patches. But this one is great! Plus I got it from Walmart for $3.97! Lol affordable and great quality :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ok, this product needs better reviews.

please understand this is NOT FOR DRY SKIN.. no matter what your age.

my skin is normal, and during this season (I am on opposite sides of the planet), it is HOT, warm and humid.

every foundation and I mean the whole roster of HE non transfer* .. they sure as hell do transfer in hot weather*... has dripped/ disappeared and basically makes me look hideous.

I found this little treasure and in my atypical despair, purchased a bottle. LOVE! it's a light ivory and it has been on my skin through thick and hot .. not moving at all. I ran and purchased another 4 bottles.. oh yes, the price let me do this without feeling guilt. I am keeping one in every nook and cranny of my office, house and travel gear. It gives great a poreless finish. I use it over primer -- Hour Glass usually or Stila. Anything works.

Love the spatula -- it's super convenient. And the price.. it ourperforms my Dior Forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

I kid you not, I purchased this at Walmart for $1.50cnd! I got it in the color 340 nude and it is a perfect match. I have extremely yellow undertones and this is the only foundation from the drugstore that matches me perfectly. I am about an NC30-35 in Mac. It is very matte and doesn't settle in lines or pores as much as other foundations tend to do on me. I adore it. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by jillmaclaine

First of all, I love the paddle in the packaging! It makes it so easy to apply.
I would say this is a fuller coverage and is good for normal to dry skin (I know there's an oil free kind, but I haven't tried it)
it lasts well with a powder
It is on the ticker side and dries a little fast, so be sure to blend it quickly
but for what it does, it is a great product and SO CHEAP. I think I bought mine at walmart for something around $4!