December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Clean Finish Matte Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Merretta

So I got this foundation in 130 True Ivory. The tone on the bottle may seem dark, but after playing around with it, it actually goes lighter. I feel like this foundation is a bit thick, i could feel it throughout the day. It also drys out your skin. Overall for the price of 5 dollars at walmart, its not bad. Oh, and it also comes with a spatula attach to the cap, its actually really helpful when applying foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this foundation at all super thick the color made me look orange it oxides on my skin and made my skin oily I don't recommend at all

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by lilmissmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product at shoppers drugmart lastnight for $4.99, I ran out of my Covergirl foundation a few days before and i only had $10 cash on me and I had forgotten my bank card at home so I had to get the cheapest foundation they had. Which of course, was Rimmels clean finish in matte. I was skeptical, because I thought there was no way that this would beat Covergirl's clean foundation for oily skin. At first I panicked, because they literally only had three shades. And luckily, I found my tone, classic ivory.
My skin is slightly tanned, but I can't stand looking like an orange so I stay far away from any foundation that matches my skin tone, I always get a few shades lighter and I get much better coverage that way. So I tried this as soon as I got home, and I was blown away. I assumed because it was so cheap that it would be crap but this will definitely be my new foundation for the rest of my oily skinned life. It has this weird paddle looking thing attached to the lid but it sure beats pouring the foundation directly into my hand, so I'm very thankful for the little paddle. The foundation is a little clumpy but once you spread it over your face the clumps are gone so I don't know why everyone has such a problem with it. The coverage is maybe %50 or a little more. I've found that putting the foundation on your problem areas, such as dark spots or pimples, and then letting it dry and using it as a concealer works amazing. I dye my hair bright red every couple of weeks and I had a few red spots on my forehead and this foundation completely covered them. The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell. I know foundations aren't meant to smell good but this stuff smells like beer. Strange, but i'll take smelling like beer for this stuff any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ImAllAboutDatFace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been on of my favorite foundations for awhile now. The color is okay for my skin, but its not my perfect match. The coverage is medium, which is perfect for me. It's not 100% pore less,but it still looks very nice. When applied, it does dry fast so it's best to blend it right away. This lasts on my combination skin for 6 hours, does not break me out, and its super cheap. The bad thing about this foundation is that it only comes in a few shades, so my darker beauties wont be able to rock it. :( Overall, this is an amazing foundation for the price and if your are able to wear it then I say go for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is terrible. The consistency is super thick and almost chunky? The color selection is not great, and it oxidized at least 2 or 3 shades darker throughout the day, leaving me with an orange face. It flakes off really quickly, and left me looking patchy and gross. And the packaging makes no sense to me, not sure if theuve changed it since I purchased it about a year ago, but the bottle I have came with a paddle attached to the cap, and the paddle had holes in it? Am I supposed to use this to spread the foundation on my face or something? I have no idea. Terrible, just terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Kayleerene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation was absolutely horrible . It broke me out and covered none of my blemishes or acne scars. I was excited because of the packaging and price but it just did not work . I work 8 hours a day in a warehouse that is not that hot and this product wore off in 2 hours and looked patchy and horrible . I was embarrassed to be in public with this on my face . Save your 3$ and buy a better foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by xade

This has been my main foundation for a while now. The colour is perfect for my skin. The coverage is medium which is perfect for me. I'm not sure it's 100% poreless but it still looks very nice. When applied, it does dry fast so it's best to blend it right away.
The bottle and dipstick is excellent. It's so easy to apply and saves me from accidentally spilling out too much product. When I finished my last bottle I was able to get pretty much all of the product out before throwing it away which is very satisfying. I would definitely recommend this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Kaitlynenglot

I love this foundation, currently it's my go to foundation. It's affordable and easy to find, you can get it at any drugstore. I love the formula, and packaging! It's so much easier to get the foundation out compared to most glass bottle foundations. This product is worth trying out. I love the fact that I don't need a powder with this because of the matte formula. The only down side that I have experienced is it dries very quickly so when apply you gotta be fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by TrishM31086

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried pretty much every drugstore foundation out there. I have very oily skin and it's hard to find something that really holds up all day and still looks great. This did that for me. I set it with my L'oreal True Match powder in my t-zone and expected that I would have to touch up with more powder later in the day. I barely had any oil break through and only had to blot once during the day and that's excellent for me. I am not a fan of the packaging, wish it was easier to get out which is why I didn't give it 5 stars. But other than that I'm really happy with this foundation so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by aleissachan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was looking for a good, cheap, matte foundation. First of all, the consistency is odd. It's thick, gel-like, and extremely pigmented - it almost feels like paint on your skin. It's pretty matte and lasts a while, but you have to make sure not to put too much on or it'll clump up and just look really cake-y. You don't need to put powder over anything with a foundation as thick and pigmented as this - less is definitely more. Overall I don't think I'd buy this again only because it's really heavy but ladies, if you're looking for a nice hickey concealer you've found it LOL this is the best one I've found yet ;-)