L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I disappointed with the coverage. I thought that this will give me sheer to medium coverage which is ok but first i applied with a sponge and there was non coverage so i tried with flat top kabuki i only took very sheer coverage. If you have dry to normal skin and just need light coverage then this is ok,natural-looking foundation.
It's also kinda luminizer just like it promised...
But not for my skin... should try the new formula of true match.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I did not love this product. It was just ok. The coverage was good but it caused my skin to break out. It also made my skin look oily, when it is otherwise not.

I will be honest - this is only my first time using True Match Lumi, but I am sold! If anything changes, I will update my review. But for now, hello HG!

I have been using the regular ol' True Match foundation, but am not a fan of the packaging. I didn't want to try the Lumi because other reviews stating it was too glittery. But I finally decided to give in and go with Lumi for the pump.

A little about me - my skin is on the dryer side due to winter and I have some redness in my cheeks and nose area.

Pros: Beautiful, sheer, but buildable coverage.
Luminous & healthy looking skin (no disco ball here)
Great packaging (yea pump!)
Good price (although a few dollars more than the regular True Match)
Blends well
No oxidizing!

Cons: Small color selection
A little watery

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm pretty confident in calling this an HG.

I consistently receive compliments on my skin when I'm wearing this. The biggest priority for my dry skin is making my foundation look natural -- like real skin -- and this product is hard to beat. I am extremely picky about base products and I love its beautiful, luminous finish. And I do mean LUMINOUS. I am borderline disco ball with two pumps and highlighter on top but, ya know, that's my favorite look. It never clings to dry areas

[I will add as a disclaimer those compliments probably coincide with major changes in my skin care routine (chemical exfoliation, where have you been all my life?) and my skin is pretty good, just some red acne marks on my chin that I cover with Maybelline Fit Me concealer.]

It comes in a glass container with a pump. It's thick and high quality and I haven't had any issues traveling (and I travel quite a bit).

I use one pump for a more natural day and two pumps for work and rub it on my skin using my fingers, and then just a few dabs of the beautyblender and I'm done. I am also impressed with the longevity of this foundation -- it gets me through the work day and more without powder. And for the price? It's really hard to shell out 4x the cash for a high-end brand when I really have no complaints with this one.

If you have dry skin and like a luminous finish that can be built to medium+ -- even if you're not on a budget -- this deserves a look.

I only wish there was the same shade selection as the regular true match line, as W1-2 is probably a little too dark. I'm an N10.

ETA - One final thought: this contains NO visible or shimmer particles. That's something else I am extremely picky about.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

So up until about a week ago i thought this foundation was the best ever.. when i switched foundations i realized just how horrible i was looking before while using this!

I have normal skin that is leaning dry lately and am somewhat acne-prone. I have spots i'd like to cover and i usually conceal before applying this. i thought the finish on me was somewhat dewy but nothing i couldn't set with powder. by the end of the day i would be oily but i also understand i can only expect so much out of a drugstore foundation and didn't hold a grudge.

my skin has really been improving and has been a little dryer lately so i switched up foundations and WOW. i never realized how absolutely horrible this foundation made my already semi-bad skin look. here i am thinking i'm faking a flawless face and all i look like is an orange cakey mess! even using less of this foundation and trying multiple methods, i could not get this to work for me.

if i had flawless skin that could handle a dewy, almost glittery, finish, this would probably have worked for me. i liked the packaging and how it was more of a serum-like texture, but i will not be repurchasing.

This is a great drugstore foundation. It's a nice medium coverage that gives a beautiful glow from within look. I wouldn't wear this in the summer but for the winter it's perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

For a drug store foundation this is the bomb! Looks natural and glowy! I have the shade W1-2 Light Ivory. Great coverage!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love love love this foundation! I love this foundation more than the original True Match. The coverage is just as good as the original and it's just as blendable. What I like more about this foundation is the finish. This one is way more glowy and natural looking. Every time I wear it, my twin sister asks me what foundation I'm wearing and why my skin looks so healthy and glowy. I also love how it has a pump. I can honestly say that I have no cons about this foundation. My color is in W3 and I'm lucky enough where it matches me all year. I tried W4, W5, and W1 for when I was paler. W3 just seems to do the trick and always match me, whether I'm more tan or pale in the Winter.
This foundation does need a little powder to set it. The longevity of this foundation is perfect for everyday use. Definitely one of my HG products.

This is an okay foundation. I bought the Kat Von D foundation, and while I do love that, it's too much for my skin for every day wear. This is a great buildable to medium coverage foundation. It hides my redness pretty well without concealing and is lightweight. It does tend to transfer and is not good for people who wear glasses. It covers them in foundation and leaves marks where your frames sit(I have oversized grandpa frames so I get red stripes on my checks). Be sure to use a very good setting spray/powder. I don't want to buy this again because I know there are better ones out there, that being said this is my favorite drugstore foundation so maybe if I am in a pinch I'll buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I loved this product for about two weeks. Applies so smoothly. Gives nice glowing look. I'd apply powder if I was going for a more finished look. Loved until I started having HORRIBLE breakouts. This was the only thing I had changed. Loved the product but my skin hated it.