September 17, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lusti Organics-Cocoa Butter Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I guess this is exclusively sold at Dollar Tree. I found it while looking for a cheap alternative/easy product to test out whether or not Cocoa butter was for me. It is NOT natural or organic at all, but I figured if I liked it, I could spend more money on a better version. For $1, it's great. The smell isn't bad - a little strong but alright. It is very light and isn't greasy. It sinks in very fast and I would prefer something thicker. I'm currently using it on my feet, elbows, and my KP on my arms. It's alright. I don't see it being strong enough to actually do anything, but maybe. It's convinced me to buy a real cocoa/shea type of product. It DOES have mineral oil listed as the second ingredient if that bothers you (I'm fine with it).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ThePamster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I get this at the Dollar Tree and LOVE it! It's wonderful on your arms, legs, feet, face, neck and stomach, anywhere you want to use lotion this is perfect. You get a 10 oz. tub for $1 and a little goes a long way. I hope they continue to carry this brand, it's really nice. It has a cocoa odor but it's not over powering or anything. It absorbs really fast too. I definitely recommend this skin cream, it's great!