July 31, 2014 | 1395 users online

Cleansers - Equate - Original Clean facial cleaning towelettes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by UCanCallMeQueenE

I hate to say that I really don't like these. Although I end up using them for convenience (since I am lazy and one of these does do a really good job at removing my makeup), I find that they irritate my skin and give me more acne. I usually have fairly clear skin but these give me little under the skin or very small zits all over my nose and chin. I also find that they dry out easily and quickly. i also don't like that it feels like a residue is left on my face after I use them that I need to rinse off--it's almost sticky feeling.

I wish I could use these, I'll probably switch to Olay daily facials and pay the extra price for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Giqqles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I haven't bought these sooner? I Bought these facial towelettes about a week ago. Finally used one today and gosh I absolutely LOVE these makeup removing towelettes! It doesn't break out my skin, it controls my oily skin! Removes ALL my makeup which is usually liquid foundation, either that or my cc cream, pressed foundation powder,mascara, eyeshadow,blush, lipstick,gel eyeliner on my upper eyelid removes all everything absolutely everything in one wipe ! And for $6?? Pretty affordable! Besides the amazing cleansing results and the affordable price these wipes also are going to last me months! It's 120 wipes! In other words: buy them! They're the best! I love them so much! Lol definitely going to buy these again an again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the original clean wet cleansing towelettes. I don't know if they're the same from the name on here or different but i love these wipes. They completely remove every last trace of makeup including the toughest waterproof mascara. Its amazing. I use these all the time now. They don't irritate sensitive eyes at all. I would say the one and only thing i don't like is that the texture of the wipes is a little rough on the skin. Regardless nothing removes my makeup the way these do.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought these for years. I couldn't live without them. Cheap, easy, and they work. Store them upside down and they stay damp. Great for sensitive skin and eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by GVPerez1

I've been buying these Facial wipes for over a Year already and I've always purchased the 2-Pack at Wal-Mart for $5 and I usually end up giving the other packet to my Mother. I finish this Packet in about 2 months since my Everyday Make-up is very light I just use My facial Cleanser to wipe the little makeup I have on, off. I mostly use these on the Weekends when I wear a little bit more Make-up than usual and These wipes are the Absolute best! They take off everything in just a couple swipes and they smell really fresh. I used to use ponds but after a while the Price was starting to take a toll on my Wallet so when My cousin told me about these wipes I quickly Purchased them and to be Honest I don't see a single difference than from the Ponds wipes. I love these wipes and I recommend these to someone on a Budget, trust me there is no absolute difference between these wipes and the Name brand ones!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by anh3880

Used Ponds for years then switched to these simply because they're cheaper. They work just as well as Ponds for me, though I generally use 2 each night (one for eyes and one for face) because they aren't always quite as wet as the Ponds brand though the price difference and how many you receive in comparison makes it worth it, IMO.
Love them!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sdaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The price was right, but this was all wrong. The texture of these--even the supposed "softer" side ripped my skin up something fierce. My skin was burning. Too bad too, because these are cheap. Returned to my original Olay ones and I am sorry I ever strayed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't live without these wipes. I've tried them all (Biore, Olay, Simple, Neutrogena, Garnier, Boots, CVS, Care One etc) NOTHING beats Equate Original Cleaning towelettes. I don't breakout from these and they don't burn my face and eyes which are crucial factors in chosing a mu wipe. They do a great job removing makeup. These wipes are not saturated which is a good thing because they don't leave behind that greasy soapy feeling. I love the texture of these wipes. They are ultra soft and feel nice against the skin. The scent is very faint and clean that fades away in seconds. The price of these are cheap for a huge tub. THE BEST. Anyone that wears makeup needs Equate makeup wipes!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

For me personally, I was sad that this didnt work for me. When I first got it, the cloths felt a little on the dry side *I normally use the ponds cloths* so I wasnt expecting much from it, but the cloths feel really soft which I really liked. As for removing makeup I was really impressed one cloth pretty much took care of my whole face which ws really great. What I dont like, or care for is the smell but I could get over that if it wasnt for the burning I felt especially in the eye area. I guess it must be from too much soap or cleanser since it removes makeup really well but for my sensitive skin I guess it is a no go and I will stick with my trusty Ponds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This is a go-to product for me in my beauty routine because it removes ALL my eye makeup and foundation without irritation. I buy the pack of 120 count at Walmart for about $6 and they last me months. I prefer Equate cleansing towelettes to all the other brands I've tried (Garnier, Ponds, Aveeno, Neutrogena, etc). I prefer these in terms of fragrance(light scent) texture(very soft) and performance(they take off everything!) My skin is acne-prone and very sensitive so it's rare that I find a product which doesn't break me out or leave skin around my eyes irritated. I recommend these to all my friends & the wipes are especially good for removing heavy mascara or waterproof formulas. Other more expensive brands don't compare! They also work in a "pinch" when I'm too lazy to wash my face.