March 2, 2015 | 1802 users online

Cleansers - Equate - Original Clean facial cleaning towelettes

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2015 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Tracey1224

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have sensitive dry skin so I have to be very picky when it comes to using any products on my face. I was using Neutrogena cleansing towelettes to remove make up. I loved it. It not only cleaned my face but made it feel fresh and alive. I was very excited to see Equate sold the same product only cheaper! Well it's not exactly the same product. As soon as I started wiping it across my face I felt stinging. Now it wasn't horribly painful but I was used to a much more pleasant experience when using the Neutrogena product. Eventually the stinging went away but I think I will go back to the product that works and makes me feel good. It may not be a good product for people with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ivorypearles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are really good makeup wipes imo. They dont seem to break me out and is great for my oily skin! They arent the softest wipes, and the top few wipes arent that saturated, but I like them alot and have purchases countless refills. I shouldve bought it in the container before getting refills, because its quite unsanitary digging into the refill bag and plus it doesnt really close...Anyways I love these wipes and they are great for oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by UCanCallMeQueenE

I hate to say that I really don't like these. Although I end up using them for convenience (since I am lazy and one of these does do a really good job at removing my makeup), I find that they irritate my skin and give me more acne. I usually have fairly clear skin but these give me little under the skin or very small zits all over my nose and chin. I also find that they dry out easily and quickly. i also don't like that it feels like a residue is left on my face after I use them that I need to rinse off--it's almost sticky feeling.

I wish I could use these, I'll probably switch to Olay daily facials and pay the extra price for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Giqqles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I haven't bought these sooner? I Bought these facial towelettes about a week ago. Finally used one today and gosh I absolutely LOVE these makeup removing towelettes! It doesn't break out my skin, it controls my oily skin! Removes ALL my makeup which is usually liquid foundation, either that or my cc cream, pressed foundation powder,mascara, eyeshadow,blush, lipstick,gel eyeliner on my upper eyelid removes all everything absolutely everything in one wipe ! And for $6?? Pretty affordable! Besides the amazing cleansing results and the affordable price these wipes also are going to last me months! It's 120 wipes! In other words: buy them! They're the best! I love them so much! Lol definitely going to buy these again an again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the original clean wet cleansing towelettes. I don't know if they're the same from the name on here or different but i love these wipes. They completely remove every last trace of makeup including the toughest waterproof mascara. Its amazing. I use these all the time now. They don't irritate sensitive eyes at all. I would say the one and only thing i don't like is that the texture of the wipes is a little rough on the skin. Regardless nothing removes my makeup the way these do.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought these for years. I couldn't live without them. Cheap, easy, and they work. Store them upside down and they stay damp. Great for sensitive skin and eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by GVPerez1

I've been buying these Facial wipes for over a Year already and I've always purchased the 2-Pack at Wal-Mart for $5 and I usually end up giving the other packet to my Mother. I finish this Packet in about 2 months since my Everyday Make-up is very light I just use My facial Cleanser to wipe the little makeup I have on, off. I mostly use these on the Weekends when I wear a little bit more Make-up than usual and These wipes are the Absolute best! They take off everything in just a couple swipes and they smell really fresh. I used to use ponds but after a while the Price was starting to take a toll on my Wallet so when My cousin told me about these wipes I quickly Purchased them and to be Honest I don't see a single difference than from the Ponds wipes. I love these wipes and I recommend these to someone on a Budget, trust me there is no absolute difference between these wipes and the Name brand ones!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by anh3880

Used Ponds for years then switched to these simply because they're cheaper. They work just as well as Ponds for me, though I generally use 2 each night (one for eyes and one for face) because they aren't always quite as wet as the Ponds brand though the price difference and how many you receive in comparison makes it worth it, IMO.
Love them!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sdaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The price was right, but this was all wrong. The texture of these--even the supposed "softer" side ripped my skin up something fierce. My skin was burning. Too bad too, because these are cheap. Returned to my original Olay ones and I am sorry I ever strayed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't live without these wipes. I've tried them all (Biore, Olay, Simple, Neutrogena, Garnier, Boots, CVS, Care One etc) NOTHING beats Equate Original Cleaning towelettes. I don't breakout from these and they don't burn my face and eyes which are crucial factors in chosing a mu wipe. They do a great job removing makeup. These wipes are not saturated which is a good thing because they don't leave behind that greasy soapy feeling. I love the texture of these wipes. They are ultra soft and feel nice against the skin. The scent is very faint and clean that fades away in seconds. The price of these are cheap for a huge tub. THE BEST. Anyone that wears makeup needs Equate makeup wipes!