April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Fragrances - Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Caramaria

This fragrance is one of my favorites, actually, it IS my favorite these days. Something changed in my chemistry over the winter and I am leaning away from vanilla and strongly over to this category. The scent is strawberry but not in the cotton candy/musk way we are familiar with from the body spray companies. Years back, I was captivated by those body sprays - but, the musk gets amped up on me and ruins it. This perfume has NO musk. The saltiness is something that evades me. Not sure what that would smell like. If it is here, I would not know it. This is smooth and feminine, sweet nectar and girly (to me) and doesn't scream fruit spray at all. It's natural and lovely and at times a breeze of candy deliciousness will dance around me. When I spritz it on I smile. The price is high but I tell you I simply cannot find anything like this. You can find fruity body sprays by the dozen. But, you cannot find this perfectly blended strawberry summer dream in a bottle. This is strawberry for grownups. Nothing to sting your nose or encourage sneezing in others around you. Smooth strawberry goodness. Some say the scent doesn't last long. I tell you, I put some behind my neck under my hair, lower back and chest and it comes and goes throughout my day. I will forget about it and then it reawakens and I remember once again how much I love this. :0)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by tessture

The title says it all, "Strawberry Salt"

I get sweet, fairly creamy salted strawberries and nothing more. It's really simple and really pretty but doesn't last worth a d**n. Too bad, coz it's really nice. Points way off for not lasting.