October 20, 2014 | 1898 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Defining Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by EbbaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My opinion is based on only one try. I would not use it ever again and this specific mascara I can't, because I tossed it away.

This happened a couple of months ago and because of that I can't remember everything, but I do remember that my top and bottom lashes kept clinging together - and I only applied to top lashes. Needless to say the feeling was really stupid but I couldn't go and wash it off right away...

And when I could, it wouldn't come off. The e.l.f. website doesn't tell how it could be done, either. I tried number of things... And it took such a long time that I suspected I would just have to let it wear off on its own. Finally I managed, alternating 38 and warmer water and waterproof makeup remover. And some tugging and pulling.

Absolutely horrific product and would earn negative star rating in my opinion.

E.l.f. has good products but this is not one of them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was an OK mascara. Great color payoff, last a long time on the lashes. The ingredients include keratin, soy, pumkin, biotin, and more! The shape of the brush looked like it would be great to reach the corners of my lashes. It does reach all the lash corners, but that's about it. It provides, little to no volume, and little to no length. The only reason I've kept it, is because I can use it as a first coat under a much better mascara, and at least my lashes will reap the benefits of the ingredients. Plus, it does have a great color payoff. Very black. Will I use the whole thing? Yes, absolutely, I've found a use for it. Will I purchase it again? No. I guess this is good if you want to look like you have absolutely no mascara on at all (except for the black tint of course.)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No