January 31, 2015 | 1341 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - E.L.F. - Makeup Remover Pen

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2015 8:54:00 PM More reviews by kymdrabree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is actually a fairly nice product. I rarely use it, as I don't find it that helpful, but in some cases it's nice to have. Whatever makeup remover formula that's in these works well, and I'm not allergic to it! Yay! However, I usually use this when I get a dot of mascara on my eyelid, and if I'm not careful it can end up taking a tiny spot of eyeshadow completely off, so I have to blend it over again. The way that works best for me is just dabbing gently at the mistake until it comes off, dabbing it once with a q-tip to remove the oily residue which also gets rid of the rest of the mistake, then just blending over it with a brush for 10 seconds to make it look good again. The tip is very precise, making it easy to clean up little mistakes. If you wipe instead of dab to fix something, it WILL smear. So don't wipe it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This pen is handy for cleaning up small mistakes, but it leaves an oily residue that has to be cleaned up afterwards with a q-tip. Mine was also poorly made, as soon as I opened it the felt tip slid right out of the pen! I put it back in and it stayed fine, but I was disappointed with the construction.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by doubleglowwseven

I love this pen! It's more precise than it looks. It erases mistakes or cleans up lines without just smearing the product around. It's like a magnet and just lifts off the makeup without disturbing the rest of your makeup. If that makes sense?!?! I've had some makeup remover pens that are too liquidy and just make a mess. But not this one and with the price you can't beat it. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I like this product, because you can quickly erase any small makeup mistakes you make. Also, it is good to carry on you just in case your eyeliner or mascara may happen to smudge while your wearing either one. The slight con is that the tip gets dirty fast, and you have to make sure to clean it well before using it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by olivetrees

I absolutely love thos product! It is great for touching up eye shadows and eyeliner. I find it a lot more precise than using a q-tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This makeup remover pen is wonderful. It is very wet and filled with the remover so no worries of it being dry and harsh on the skin. The only problem that the product is pretty flimsy but nothing that bothers me too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by 0811test

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Works great for under eye smudges on the go. I see it as a portable targeted makeup remover pen. I clean it by wiping it on a tissue. I also "recharge" it by soaking it with a few drops of a generic makeup remover solution. Price is great and packaging makes it very portable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Works like a charm! Pointed marker style tip makes it easy to remove just the makeup you want to, the liquid doesn't flood out of the pen tip, and it doesn't cause any skin irritation. I also love having this to take off my eyeliner when I'm going to the gym straight from work. Just wipe it off each time so you don't put your smudges back on your face the next time you use it.

UPDATE: I've been using this since December 2013 and it STILL hasn't dried out! Quite impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Purpledaisy2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a MUST have if you wear make-up!! I keep one in my purse. It has a felt tip and is not runny at all. If my eye makeup gets a little smeary (I have very oily skin), I just lightly swipe the pen over the smeary parts and - voila! - no more smears, and it doesn't mess up the rest of my makeup either!! Overall a great product and the price can't be beat!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product sucks I was dried up by the second use and it broke!