October 25, 2014 | 1729 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - E.L.F. - Makeup Remover Pen

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I like this product, because you can quickly erase any small makeup mistakes you make. Also, it is good to carry on you just in case your eyeliner or mascara may happen to smudge while your wearing either one. The slight con is that the tip gets dirty fast, and you have to make sure to clean it well before using it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by olivetrees

I absolutely love thos product! It is great for touching up eye shadows and eyeliner. I find it a lot more precise than using a q-tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This makeup remover pen is wonderful. It is very wet and filled with the remover so no worries of it being dry and harsh on the skin. The only problem that the product is pretty flimsy but nothing that bothers me too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by 0811test

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Works great for under eye smudges on the go. I see it as a portable targeted makeup remover pen. I clean it by wiping it on a tissue. I also "recharge" it by soaking it with a few drops of a generic makeup remover solution. Price is great and packaging makes it very portable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Works like a charm! Pointed marker style tip makes it easy to remove just the makeup you want to, the liquid doesn't flood out of the pen tip, and it doesn't cause any skin irritation. I also love having this to take off my eyeliner when I'm going to the gym straight from work. Just wipe it off each time so you don't put your smudges back on your face the next time you use it.

UPDATE: I've been using this since December and it STILL hasn't dried out! Quite impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Purpledaisy2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a MUST have if you wear make-up!! I keep one in my purse. It has a felt tip and is not runny at all. If my eye makeup gets a little smeary (I have very oily skin), I just lightly swipe the pen over the smeary parts and - voila! - no more smears, and it doesn't mess up the rest of my makeup either!! Overall a great product and the price can't be beat!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product sucks I was dried up by the second use and it broke!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product and have used it multiple times with no problems I just wipe the tip after each use. I like to use this when I see my eyeliner getting under my eyes or for mascara marks. It cleans my eyes up really quick and works. I use it like a marker and you only need a little bit.
Perfect for my purse because on the go is when I use it most. This will last a long time as long as you take care of it. Wiping the tip with a gentle cloth works well and even if there's a little staining to the tip. It won't transfer onto your skin. Keeping a little thing of tissues because I have allergies does the job perfectly. Great product and for price i'm getting backups. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by OccasionallyJane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. It has a stiff pen-like tip that allows for precise corrections. The tip isn't too wet so it doesn't make a mess and only removes what you want it to. Really effective, most mistakes only require one swipe to correct. The only con is it's not available at Target so it must be ordered online.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is shit, imho. It doesn't remove my eyeliner if I make a mistake and the product gets caught on the tip and makes more of a mess than needed. Maybe I am just inept at using the product, but I know that I won't be using it. I'd rather just take a Q-tip and some water/remover and do it myself.