April 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - E.L.F. - Makeup Remover Pen

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Works like a charm! Pointed marker style tip makes it easy to remove just the makeup you want to, the liquid doesn't flood out of the pen tip, and it doesn't cause any skin irritation. I also love having this to take off my eyeliner when I'm going to the gym straight from work. Just wipe it off each time so you don't put your smudges back on your face the next time you use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Purpledaisy2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a MUST have if you wear make-up!! I keep one in my purse. It has a felt tip and is not runny at all. If my eye makeup gets a little smeary (I have very oily skin), I just lightly swipe the pen over the smeary parts and - voila! - no more smears, and it doesn't mess up the rest of my makeup either!! Overall a great product and the price can't be beat!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product sucks I was dried up by the second use and it broke!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product and have used it multiple times with no problems I just wipe the tip after each use. I like to use this when I see my eyeliner getting under my eyes or for mascara marks. It cleans my eyes up really quick and works. I use it like a marker and you only need a little bit.
Perfect for my purse because on the go is when I use it most. This will last a long time as long as you take care of it. Wiping the tip with a gentle cloth works well and even if there's a little staining to the tip. It won't transfer onto your skin. Keeping a little thing of tissues because I have allergies does the job perfectly. Great product and for price i'm getting backups. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by OccasionallyJane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. It has a stiff pen-like tip that allows for precise corrections. The tip isn't too wet so it doesn't make a mess and only removes what you want it to. Really effective, most mistakes only require one swipe to correct. The only con is it's not available at Target so it must be ordered online.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is shit, imho. It doesn't remove my eyeliner if I make a mistake and the product gets caught on the tip and makes more of a mess than needed. Maybe I am just inept at using the product, but I know that I won't be using it. I'd rather just take a Q-tip and some water/remover and do it myself.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This $3 pen gets the job done and is nice and portable and very easy to throw in your purse for touch-ups throughout the day. The cap is secure, too. You *will* need to wipe it down with a tissue immediately after use or your eye makeup will stain the [white] tip. I don't know if it affects performance so much as it makes it look dirty and gross. The main reason I wouldn't repurchase, however, is that I found the tip to be scratchy and it definitely bothered me enough that I have no desire to use it, effective or not.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This does work it just isn't so great if you are using dark colors because it stains the pen and will transfer to skin.My pen is dark brown and when I use this on lighter looks where I use tends to end up much darker so I have to wipe that part off too.

I learned my lesson I have one for dark and one for light looks.Though Q-tips fulled with makeup remover worked just as well but this is faster

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by gotcharisma

I absolutely love this Pen, it is such a lifesaver as I seem to always make a smudge with my liquid eyeliner or mascara and with just a light touch with the pen it removes it. A tiny issue is the stuff sticks to the tip but just drag it along a tissue to remove excess bits. This is a product I will keep buying from E.L.F.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this pen! It does exactly what it's supposed to do :) It removes makeup mistakes, like fallout on my cheek from a powder eyeshadow, or a smudge of mascara on my lid. Now, where I use it, I'll have to spot on a little more makeup. It's nothing difficult though, and not a hastle at all. I just put some eyeshadow on my finger and dab it on, or lightly brush face powder on my face to blend where it removed the mistake. What this pen does it make the removal process easy, so there's no starting over etc. It reminds me of the revlon makeup eraser pen that they used to have. Only cheaper! The only two cons I have are that I wish they made the pen tip black instead of white (it wouldn't look dirty so quickly) and it dries out quicker than I'd like. Still, dirt cheap, and handy to have!