E.L.F. Makeup Remover Pen

3.6

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I didn't have too high of expectations for this product, it is ELF afterall, but I was still disappointed. I found that this doesn't really remove all of the product I'm trying to remove (even though it removes some of it), but rather it just applies the makeup remover. I have to go over the makeup with a q-tip to actually get the product off. Overall, I would just rather dip a q-tip in makeup remover and use it instead.

I was pleasantly surprised at this product!

It removes makeup and liquid eyeliner very easily. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, and hasn't dried out. I was shocked, because this is one of the only things that will remove my essence liquid liner. I love the precision tip to touch up any eyeliner or mascara messes!

I will go buy this again - it's a must have!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Basically, I like it. I use it to clean up messes/create cleaner lines when doing eye makeup. It can leave a slightly oily residue behind which I remove with a dry tissue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very skeptical about this product at first but after trying it out the first time im sold. This is such an easy to use makeup remover pen. I use it to remove black marks from my mascara and eyeliner that gets to my undereye area and it does the job very well. The fact that it comes in a pen form makes it very practical to use for everyday. I love it. The price is cheap too. Repurchasing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was an excellent development in concept, but poor in execution. It gets the job done, but unlike other users, I don't get the oily residue. I had to run the product several times in the area where the mistakes were, and my eye got irritated from having the under eye area tugged at. The tip not only fell out, but after one use I could not get it clean through any of the recommended ways on the packaging accompanying the product. This was a serious bummer for me, I will stick to the wipes for now, those work better and I'm generally happy with them for the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had one of these & tossed it after a couple of uses coz even thou I wiped the tip, it absorbed my black eye makeup & then proceeded to smear it around on subsequent uses. I read below that soaking it in makeup remover helps so I'm going to try that on the new one I got which I received in my elf subscription box. A better option is Almay's qtips soaked in makeup remover they have them pre-soaked already or even take your own qtips & soak them in your own makeup remover & voila but I do like how the tip is very precise but I was wiping it off after every use even & it still got stained. Awesome concept...poor execution!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always keep 2 of these around. One at home and one in my makeup bag. Always comes in handy and works extremely well. I would even pay a few dollars more for this but I love the price point. Overall amazing product to quickly correct makeup mistakes. Can be a tad oily where applied but just do a quick swipe with a piece of tissue or even your clean finger and its good to go. Definetly a staple! Will keep buying as long as they make this!

I LOVE THIS! Its perfect for when I get mascara on my eyelid. It comes right off! I use it everyday. Sometimes I get a bit of makeup on my clothes in the morning when I first put it on and I use this to take it off and it works perfectly! Whenever I run out of this I freak out and order it online a ASAP. I recommend this product to everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Left a burning feeling where I put it on the first time. I decided to give it a shot again & same thing happened. Even left my eye swollen. Maybe my skin is too sensitive?

Also super difficult to clean the tip once it absorbs the makeup. Would definitely not recommend to anyone who is super sensitive near the eyes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I consider this a miracle product! Just dab the pen on the spot to be removed, and it disappears. I haven't had it long enough to know if it will dry up quickly, but I'm hopeful I will continue to be impressed!