August 23, 2014 | 1787 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow- Chocolate

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by xsarahxharrison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is great!It is ver pigmented and fairly easy to blend.It is a nice dark color for the crease and it is very rich in color.I will definately be purchasing more of these, a lot more lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ana_milani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this eyeshadow for years and I tried to toss it out many times, but somehow I never did it - and I think I know why. This is so versatile! The dark brown shade works great for filling in the eyebrows, emphasizing outter V and/or crease and also as liner. In fact, I use it as a liner for my everyday look (pencils tend to smudge and I think liquid liners are too harsh). It has good staying power also.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by sumirechan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A simple, basic brown. I blend it with Jordana's "Ebony" and use it to fill in my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 3:37:00 AM More reviews by goodthings

Basic dark brown eyeshadow that's just perfect for crease and emphasizing outer corner. I love the pigment and blendability of this eyeshadow (as in all other Jordana eyeshadows)!