Kate Spade Twirl Body Cream

1 review

Heaven knows why I'd think Marshalls had a 5-ounce bottle of Kate Spade perfume for $10, but that's what I thought. So I was really surprised when I got this home and found it was body cream. "Derp" moment, fo sho. That said, I don't regret the purchase at all. The packaging is really pretty-a glass jar with an orange and pink lid that is actually nice enough to be decorative rather than being another piece of junk I have next to my computer here. It's very moisturizing and soothing and sinks in right away without being too heavy or greasy, which is a major complaint I have with many creams or "butters". The problem many had with the Twirl perfume is that it's boring and unoriginal. That's an asset when it comes to this cream, as I don't want something that will give me a headache or interfere with my perfume.The upside is that I don't have to smell like a bag of compost (Body Shop) or like a giant strawberry air freshener (Bath & Body). I'd pay quite a bit more for a body butter of this quality.