October 25, 2014 | 1789 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Quo - Full EyeLash Adhesive

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by roxxinronni

This is absolutely the worse eyelash glue I have ever encountered. I have been using false eyelashes for 10 years now almost everyday so I do not have any problems applying lashes. The reason I picked this up is because after researching how many lash glues contain formaldehyde I figured I better pick up something safer.

Like the commenter above, I have to agree the issue is not with the packaging itself, but the product. The glue itself isn't sticky at all -- I feel like I should have used a bottle of honey to apply my lashes as even that would have worked better!! I managed to finally get the glue on my lashes and once I did, the glue would not adhere to my lid at all... I've used various other glues and this is literally the only one I've had issues with. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the Kragle.
This was never meant to be put on your skin, there must have been a mix up at the glue factory because this is super glue.
It's stringy, dries too quickly, burns my skin and does not come off... ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely hate this adhesive! I was able to get my lashes on good, but it's quite sticky and very stringy, the glue would get stringy on my hands and lashes basically would get all over the place. Taking them off is painful and it pulled some of my real lashes out. Also ruined 2 pairs of my lashes! Not to mention it's totally over priced for such a bad product. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely terrible! I'd much rather use the Daiso eyelash adhesives!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by optomostichypocrite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst ever! Comes out too think, dries too fast, doesn't adhere well, gets stringy while you're trying to spread it on the lash band.... no redeeming qualities. No reason to use this glue ever, in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't waste your time or money on this. I purchased it recently for a wedding that I was wearing falsies to because I couldnt find DUO. I agree with the others, it's very messy, dries too fast, almost before you can get it on the lashes and my lashes didnt stay on for the whole night, they were coming off at the inner corners after a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Rosecoloured

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has got to be one of the worst eyelash glues I have ever tried. The glue itself is very messy when applying it onto the false eyelashes because it is a very thick consistency and leaves strings (like how melted cheese is) while you are trying apply it. The glue irritated my eyes because it would dry on very hard, and clumpy. Furthermore, after about maybe a half hour to an hour, the lashes would start to come off near the ends of my eyes and then I would have to try to apply the glue near the corners, which was an impossible feat given the horrible thick consistency. The packaging itself isn't bad but the product is absolutely terrible. Don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

I don't even know where to begin my annoyance with this glue. I only bought this as I got allergic to the DUO that i was using before. It was impossible for me to find any latex free eyelash glue so I thought to try this. I really have no issues with the packaging because I think it's easy enough to use. The problem with this is that it comes out like you are using a glue gun. It is so sticky and applying to the lashes itself was difficult. You have to apply all at once otherwise it gets tacky.

You have to apply the glue right away but the problem with this is that you can't adjust it once it sticks on to your lashes. Then you have to do a lot of pressing once it on so it sticks on the base of your lash line. The bigger annoyance is that it would not stick to the ends of your eye. So the glue would dry up and there is a big gunk just sitting there.I even tried applying more glue and it still did not work. It started lifting even before I walked out the door. Once it dries, you can feel the glue and you have to do a lot of lining just to cover the glue which is supposed to dry clear to begin with.

I used this for 2 or 3 days and I just gave up on it. I don't consider myself a newbie on lashes but this was very difficult to work with. It is also hard to remove the glue gunk after using the lashes because it dries really crusty. I had to soak my lashes for a bit in a waterproof makeup remover to get the glue out. Don't waste your money on this crap.