September 18, 2014 | 1989 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Collagen Moistfull Balm SPF42/PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

First off I got this product off of Amazon for $5.68. So it was a steal! I didn't expect to actually like it, was just going to use as a cute purse compact, but I really do enjoy the product! I got shade 2, even that is a bit too light so I warm my face up with my hourglass radiant powder and if looks nice. I found using my duo fiber brush from Sigma is the best way to apply it. If I used the air puff it came with it just looked cakey. Using the duo fibre brush made application faster, easier and left a flawless look. This is NOT a product for oily skinned guys or gals. It's very hydrating. And even on my combo skin dry areas had a glow. It's a nice product. I hauled the entire base makeup line from etude house, foundation and BB cream are better than this , but this is still a very nice product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

This was a product that satisfied me, but did not WOW! me. the texture is soft and wonderful, but the consistency was not so wonderful :( it only lasts about 3 hours? or so before it slides off my face! i don't know i think i might be getting seconds, but i really think they should improve on this item!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by vyuen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this BB cream! I wasn't sure at first but after reading so much on Korean BB creams, I decided to give this a try. Love it for my normal/dry skin. It is indeed more moist than some other Korean BB creams I tried. I have NC20/25 fairer Asian skin so I went for the lighter shade #1, and it works well as an all year round BB cream. The shade #2 will work for me during Summer months but have not try this shade yet. The light fragrant smell I actually quite like. It stay well all day (at least for my 8 to 10 hrs office work), and I could still see it when I returned home and was ready to wash off my make up (that would be a 12-hour day!). No breakouts so far, all is good with my skin, love the SPF. The pump works ok for me, took me a little while to get use to it as to which direction will work better to pump out the bb cream. Definitely will continue to purchase this bb cream from Etude House. I can see my full bottle will last me a long time. I have been using it almost everyday since April and still have at least 3/4 full, a small pump can cover my entire face with medium coverage, follow by a light layer of finishing powder - totally HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I think the packaging is really cute, but I don't dip the sponge that's included into the product. I find that if I use it then the bb cream accentuates my dry spots so I prefer to use the Sephora HD foundation brush. Even though this bb cream is supposed to be moisturizing it's a little drying. I'm around an NC 20-25 and this was a little too light for me. I think I got this in the lightest shade? As for coverage, I can't really tell whether it does a good job at covering my imperfections because I don't really have any skin issues now..I wouldn't rebuy this because I find that liquid bb creams are more convenient to use.