October 25, 2014 | 1330 users online

Polishes - Milani - Pink Hottie

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Thebluewyvern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The formula of this polish is absolutely perfect and applies beautifully. This coming from a cheap drugstore polish! I would pay much more money for this. Color is a perfect bubblegum neon pink and is opaque at two coats. It does dry a little matte as all neons do, but I always apply a quick dry high shine top coat to all polishes so it's not as issue for me. Can't attest to the wear yet as I've only just applied it, but if I'm disappointed with that aspect I'll update this review.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is part of Milani's Neon Nail Polish collection and I love it! It's actually my first Milani nail polish. I fell madly in love with their baked blushes and Bronzers and figured that if their polishes are half as pleasing to me as their other products, I'm really going to like them. I think this neon pink looks stunning. It wears fairly well and chipping was rather minimal. As with most neon polishes, this dries matte. I prefer to use a super shiny top coat to take care of that as I'm ALL about sexy, glossy nails! For summer you have too go bold with your nails! I am actually so happy with this that I will be buying more colors from Milani very soon. There is a neon yellow/green in the collection that I've been lemming over, so that'll be next on my hitlist.