Sunday Riley Blush in Blushing

4.7

on 4/4/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This looks similar to my much loved Armani Sheer Blush in 2. The Armani is one of my go-to blushes that I can't do without and I haven't ever found a color thats a close match until now. This one is slightly pinker with a touch of a neutral rose tone but otherwise the two are quite similar, even down the the hint of fine silver shimmer.

It's a neutral, light, fleshy nude pink. I'm pale (NW5-10, usually the lightest shade in any foundation), blonde, with light hazel eyes and this compliments my skin so well. It shows up as a very natural color, not overly pink at all. It pulls more nude-pink on me, which works with everything. The shimmer doesn't translate on my skin at all, so the finish just comes off as a bit of a glow with a subtle sheen that isn't reflective.

I'm impressed with the quality too. This is my first product from the brand and I'd be interested in trying more because of how lovely this blush is. It's pigmented, silky soft, and picks up on a brush easily. Blends so well too and doesn't look powdery on my skin. The packaging is your basic plastic compact with a sturdy closure. It's $30.00 for 3g; the Armani is $44.00 for 6g.

on 6/20/2013 9:33:00 PM

I was lucky to receive this in a swap and it's perfect for my NW15-20 skin tone. It comes in a little velvet bag and granted you do not get a lot of product but you don't need a lot of this blush at all. It's super pigmented and my brush picks up the product so easily. The case is sturdy and it comes with a small mirror. The thing that gets me the most about this blusher is how much colour you get with just a swipe of the brush. It has a really nice shimmer not overpowering imo. It makes my cheeks look natural and alive.

I really like this blush and since I hoard so many blushers I should use it more. I used it today and I got a lot of beeps and smiles lol. So this blush is a winner in my book. I think this colour is suited to fairer skin tones but can be used on deeper tones if done right I think. It's a very cool pink so I do think girls with cooler skin tones will benefit from it. The colour looks better on than in the pan. If your cool or neutral toned I say give this a shot. If your warmer or darker in tone test it well before you commit to this blush.

I have to say though I am very impressed with this blusher and I do recommend it!

on 6/22/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a gorgeous, light, cool pink blush with a bit of sheen--not shimmer, but a very natural sheen. It looks as though it would be chalky on the skin, but it's not. It's the perfect perk-my-face-up blush for my NC 20-25 (fair-medium) skin. This blush seems to meld with the skin for a gorgeous, natural finish with the slightest hint of a glow. It lasted all day on me without touchups, even in the 110 degree Phoenix heat. It's incredibly finely milled and fairly pigmented, so it's easy to apply with pretty much any brush, and difficult to overdo. The compact is fairly hefty--square, not quite as large as Bobbi Brown's, and has an overlay on the top, over the logo, which makes it a little more thick than the average compact. The price is steep at $30 for 0.1 oz/3 g, but the quality makes it worthwhile. I like my RBR blush in Gracilis slightly more (the powder is more creamy), but this is the runner-up in my collection. I would absolutely repurchase.

Popular Blush Products