December 20, 2014 | 1592 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Honey Bronzing Powder 01 Light Matte

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I am very fair , but this gives me a nice tan without being too orange . It is matte but yet does not look too unnatural on my skin . I have tried other brands but I feel this is quite good , because it is not super pigmented or powdery , hence it is easier to control the colour .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After the glowing reviews on this from essiebutton, I decided to buy this and try it for myself. I am super fair-skinned, and all bronzers I've previously tried looked too orange or fake on me. This did not disappoint!!! It gives a very natural and healthy glow to my skin. The Body Shop is also really good about sales, and I was able to get this for $12 instead of $20, so watch for specials. (Especially online ones) I highly recommend this to my fellow PPP's for a healthy, buildable glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this bronzer. I am super fair skinned and most bronzers make me look like an Oompa Loompa. This bronzer is the perfect shade for me. It is a brownish color with a but if taupe allowing me to be able to use it as a bronzer or a contour shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After many, many years I have finally found a bronzer that works for my ultra pale skin (think Tilda Swinton, Anne Hathaway, Julianne Moore type paleness.) Most bronzers are either too muddy and orange-looking right off the bat, oxidize and end up looking orangey, or contain too much gold glitter to be flattering.

Honey Bronzing powder in the lightest shade (01 Light Matte) is wonderfully sheer, allowing for buildable colour (although it IS possible to overdo it, so use a light hand nevertheless if you're fair skinned), contains no glitter or shimmer, and hits the perfect, non-orange, non-muddy shade of peachy/sun-kissed colour in the most natural way.

I add a tiny bit of TBS Shimmer Waves lightest pearly shimmer shade from the "Blush" set on top sometimes, or add a bit of Lily Lolo's Dollface on top (more of a silvery shimmer, not really a blush.) Either way, this bronzer is an absolute godsend for those of us who are too pale for pretty much any other blusher on the market and want natural-looking, youthful-looking, slightly sunkissed skin without the vulgarity of orange-muddiness. Big, big thumbs up for the first Body Shop product to wow me in a very long time.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No