October 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Treatments (Face) - Beauticontrol - Regeneration Overnight Retinol Recovery

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by pinksparklemw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was introduced to the Texas-based Beauticontrol line through my sister-in-law who worked there for a while. And when I saw that Paula's Choice/Beautypedia recommendeds this retinol, I definitely needed to give it a try. I have been using Beauticontrol Regeneration Retinol Recovery Serum for about a year and I love it!!!

The packaging is a pump that lets in little to no air as you use the product. And it dispenses the perfect amount for the face.

The product is light and absorbs into my skin quickly. It feels smooth and easy to apply, and in the morning, I can tell my face feels healthier and softer. In addition to the lovely texture and the positive benefits, I love that this serum contains a healthy dose of antioxidants.

I also have to mention that I buy this product through my Beauticontrol representative, and not only is she super nice and helpful, she always has the product on and drops it in the mail right away so I receive it within a couple of days.

I've noticed a positive difference through the use of this serum and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to adds a good retinol to their regime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product as it was recommended by Paula Begoun on the "Best Products" list for retinol treatments. I've added retinol products to my skincare regime 4 years ago and have tried quite a few different ones over the years. I have to say after finishing up an entire bottle of this one I would consider it be an HG product tied for first place with my other fave retinol face product, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Original Formula.

With regards to Beauticontrol's Regeneration Overnight Retinol Recovery I really like it for many reasons. It comes in an opaque bottle with a pump that dispenses the product easily and not only contains retinol, but many other antioxidants too. The formula is silky and light weight, blends easily, and absorbs quickly into my skin. It is also fragrance free and I haven't had any negative side effects, such as irritation or clogged pores. This product retails for $50 Canadian, but I purchased it for $30 on eBay and just repurchased it for $25 also on eBay. I have recommended it to my friends and family too.

Ingredients:
Water, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Watermelon Fruit Extract, Pullulan, Algae Extract, Rice Extract, Glycerin, Yeast Extract, Green Tea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Allantoin, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben