September 23, 2014 | 1740 users online

Toners - Paula's Choice - Final Touch Toner for Normal to Dry Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by brookeugogirl

Paula Begoun is such a hypocrite. I regret ever buying any of her books. She claims that her toner has enough green tea polyphenols(antioxidants); it's a complete lie. The product has to have at least 50% polyphenols to work; you know it has it because the product will be brown.
I emailed her asking to verify the concentration of the green tea and she emailed me saying it's "trade" secrets! I couldn't believe it!
Isn't this the woman who says that you must know how much % is in the active ingredient to see if it works...To make matters worse, I think that I explsed my skin to damage while using this because now I have all of these moles...
She is so horrible....This product does not work..She's just a money-grubbing leach like the cosmetics companies she likes to bash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by majabc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It tottaly broke me out. I do like PC products but this one is definatly not for me. I have dry/combination skin, and it made no ddiference. It did sting a little, and like I said, I broke out all over my face which I never do.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kc_sunshine1

This stung my skin. :-( I do have very sensitive skin, but it normally doesnt sting. The stinging went away after 30-60 seconds, but I still would not continue using it for that reason. PC products are just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bluestlight

I use Paula's entire line for all my skin issues. The cleanser, toner and exfoliants and moisturizers. I will never go back to another line. This toner is lighly moisturizing and makes me feel like I get all the grime off my face. Its just amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have used this toner for 4 or 5 years along with PC cleanser for dry skin. It feels wonderful on my skin and I like that I'm getting extra doses of antioxidents when I use it and there is no overbearing perfume to contend with.
Edited to say that although this is a very good toner, I haven't used this in the last few years. Would rather buy my products from a regular store than ordering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SoapySaffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The perfect toner for my dry skin. I use it at night after washing my face. Its incredibly gently, but still helps remove left on makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a basic toner and I have no idea why I insist on using them except for habit.

The sprayer sucks and it is like a stream that comes at your face at 30 mph instead of a nice mist.

ICK, totally sticky and not good

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 9:04:00 AM More reviews by valrhona

This is similar to Paula's Choice Final Touch Toner for Normal to Oily/Combination Skin and it's almost as good, even on my normally oily skin, particularly on those odd nights when my skin feels a bit dry. Despite my initial concern that this would clog pores since I'm very acne-prone, this didn't break me out at all!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This feels sticky on my skin. I really like the Normal to Oily version, but the Normal to Dry. It's a simple toner, but I don't feel that it does anything other than leave my face sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by manda822

I really liked this toner,, it left my skin feeling nice and soft and since I have paid more for toners to do the same things as this, I would most definately re-purchase this cheap and good toner. Packaging is not too fancy, but oh well, it's not what counts really, it's what's inside!