Paula's Choice Final Touch Toner for Normal to Dry Skin

3.7

Not tested on animals

This product has been discontinued. Refer to Moisture Boost Hydrating Toner for Normal to Dry Skin.

Paula Begoun is such a hypocrite. I regret ever buying any of her books. She claims that her toner has enough green tea polyphenols(antioxidants); it's a complete lie. The product has to have at least 50% polyphenols to work; you know it has it because the product will be brown.
I emailed her asking to verify the concentration of the green tea and she emailed me saying it's "trade" secrets! I couldn't believe it!
Isn't this the woman who says that you must know how much % is in the active ingredient to see if it works...To make matters worse, I think that I explsed my skin to damage while using this because now I have all of these moles...
She is so horrible....This product does not work..She's just a money-grubbing leach like the cosmetics companies she likes to bash.

on 7/28/2006 1:44:00 PM

It tottaly broke me out. I do like PC products but this one is definatly not for me. I have dry/combination skin, and it made no ddiference. It did sting a little, and like I said, I broke out all over my face which I never do.

on 6/27/2006 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stung my skin. :-( I do have very sensitive skin, but it normally doesnt sting. The stinging went away after 30-60 seconds, but I still would not continue using it for that reason. PC products are just not for me.

on 4/9/2006 10:36:00 PM

I use Paula's entire line for all my skin issues. The cleanser, toner and exfoliants and moisturizers. I will never go back to another line. This toner is lighly moisturizing and makes me feel like I get all the grime off my face. Its just amazing.

on 2/13/2006 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Have used this toner for 4 or 5 years along with PC cleanser for dry skin. It feels wonderful on my skin and I like that I'm getting extra doses of antioxidents when I use it and there is no overbearing perfume to contend with.
Edited to say that although this is a very good toner, I haven't used this in the last few years. Would rather buy my products from a regular store than ordering.

on 5/19/2005 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The perfect toner for my dry skin. I use it at night after washing my face. Its incredibly gently, but still helps remove left on makeup.

on 5/14/2005 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is a basic toner and I have no idea why I insist on using them except for habit.

The sprayer sucks and it is like a stream that comes at your face at 30 mph instead of a nice mist.

ICK, totally sticky and not good

on 1/23/2005 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is similar to Paula's Choice Final Touch Toner for Normal to Oily/Combination Skin and it's almost as good, even on my normally oily skin, particularly on those odd nights when my skin feels a bit dry. Despite my initial concern that this would clog pores since I'm very acne-prone, this didn't break me out at all!

on 9/26/2004 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This feels sticky on my skin. I really like the Normal to Oily version, but the Normal to Dry. It's a simple toner, but I don't feel that it does anything other than leave my face sticky.

on 9/15/2004 1:28:00 AM

I really liked this toner,, it left my skin feeling nice and soft and since I have paid more for toners to do the same things as this, I would most definately re-purchase this cheap and good toner. Packaging is not too fancy, but oh well, it's not what counts really, it's what's inside!