December 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Heavenly Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this fragrance in a Gift set originally marked for $65 dollars. I purchased the set for just $16 at the VS semi annual sale. I love the scent of this perfume. To me it has a light fresh scent at first, then when it dries down I can smell a nice warm note of vanilla or amber. I wish this were a regular scent and not a LE. I'm half way through my bottle. This is a nice year round scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

My boyfriend gave me this for Valentine's Day.

I love the bottle! It smells nice and sweet. It's very much like the other Heavenly scents.

My only problem is that it doesn't last as long as Dream Heavenly.

It DOES last longer than Simply Gorgeous and Incredible Daring.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

Main accord include vanilla, sweet, fruity, floral, powdery. Top note is nectarine, middle is lotus, and base is vanilla. This is a warm sensual fragrant probably best for the cooler seasons. To me it's non offensive, it opens with a mild spicy citrus scent, and dry down to a sweet ,powdery ,vanille base. If you love the amber scent, you probably won't like this fragrant too much. It's a very light fragrant. I don't feel that it's too fatty, rich, or syrupy sweet. I didn't get a head ache . I don't pick up any sharpness, acrid, jolting scent in this fragrant, though there is a bit of spiciness to spice things up a little. This spiciness is similar to what i pick up from VERY SEXY another VS fragrant. It helps to open my sinuses as a matter of fact. I pickup a mixture of heavenly angel mixed slight with very sexy perfume topped with a light citrus scent. This fragrant smells every addictive for me. I purchased 3 bottles because I knew that they will be discontinued. I might even pick up more as the sale gets steeper into the 75%. Here is the downside. It doesn't last very long. I would give this fragrant a 5 star but it doesn't even last longer than 30 minutes on me. I am thinking about layering it with some baby oil to help retain it longer. Most light non offensive fragrant do tend not to last too long.I received many compliments wearing this fragrant. My boyfriend was sniffing my hair and clothes all day and he has never been so out of control like that with my other perfumes fragrant. I think there are some aphrodisiac in this perfume. maybe there are some type of pheromone introduced into this perfume. If you love VS's Very Sexy, you might be able to detect it in this perfume without the sharpness of Very Sexy. It only has the alluring sultry dry down of Very Sexy. It's hard to find a perfume that both the men and women like . It could be that this fragrant is simply compatible with my own skin. It's too bad it doesn't last too long. I think they do sell the body lotion in this line also to help it last longer.