August 1, 2014 | 1965 users online

Cleansers - Marcelle - essentials purity 3 in 1 cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by yuerain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser because it doesn't irritate my skin, and it removes my makeup off nicely. This is a very basic cream cleanser, and it does what I need it to do, which is clean my face without leaving my skin feeling dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Lforrestxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! It's nice and smooth, doesn't irritate my eyes, and it is also a moisturizer. A little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by strangelove_addiction

I'm a big fan of the Marcelle Essentials line, so I thought this 3 in 1 would be a good replacement for my usual Cleansing Water (to remove eye makeup) - Cleanser - Toner routine. While I liked the pump and creamy texture, this 1) stung my eyes terribly and 2) made my forehead break out with whiteheads. It also did not leave my skin feeling clean, even when i rinsed it off. Would not recommend this. Very disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Beelah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to be such a downer but this product was HORRIBLE for me! I often use the foaming cleanser from Marcelle but decided to try this product since it was on sale. My skin began to break out, I was getting little white heads all over my face and irritating bumps. After about a week I ran to the drug store and got the foaming wash. I don't know what it was, maybe it was the alcohol in the product, but I know for a fact I'm staying clear away form this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome product, cleans my skin without irritation. I got this at a warehouse sale so it was only $5 but I think it's worth it even at regular price. The pump bottle is clean and convenient and the amount lasts quite a while even though I use it almost twice daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by JMehl

THE BEST.

This product is the BEST cleanser I have ever used. It's the only cleanser I have actually bought a second time. And now I'm on my fifth bottle! The price is average, it's $14.75 at Shoppers Drug Mart for a standard 175mL bottle. The packaging isn't dreadful. Only complaint is that because of the milky texture when you open the bottle after first purchasing the product runs out quite quickly. You don't need a lot of product to cleanse your face. A little bit moisturizes, tones and removes all of my stubborn eye makeup!

If you're skeptical but like products that are fragrance free and hypoallergenic, give this a try. After I cleanse my face I follow up with either the Marcelle Essentials Moisturizing Face Cream or Marcelle Essentials Night Cream. I've never been so satisfied with a cleansing product in my life. I swear by Marcelle products.

Again, give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by candybum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Definitely HG! I have sensitive skin and eyes, and this stuff is super gentle. I won't buy anything else as long as they keep making it. I got a big pump bottle of it for around $20 and I just keep it in my shower. And it takes off every last bit of eye makeup. I just rub it all over my damp face, especially over eyes, then wipe off with a warm damp washcloth. Tada! Perfectly cleansed skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a hg product for me because I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't hurt my skin it has actually improved my skin.
This is a little more expensive than your average drugstore cleanser but it's soo worth it.(13$ for 175 mls).It has a milky texture which has no scent and you need very little despite the fact that this doesn't lather.

Once washed off you skin is clean, no tacky texture to the skin, no need for toner.So I save money because I no longer need toner.My bottle is 6 months strong and i'm not anywhere near finished.