August 1, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lip Treatments - Tarte - Lip Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff- I love!! It saved me from my dry winter lips. Trust me when I say I have the worst chapped lips in the winter time!! I bought this at ulta for around $15 I believe... The container tin is cute, but I agree with others it is kinda hard to open... The product itself is amazing though!! It's like a minty hydrating sugar scrub that tastes amazing!! It does a great job at removing dead skin and providing me smooth lips. I always put Chapstick on after applying this to ensure smooth lips! Will definitely repurchase in my winter months...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First, I have to talk about the packaging. This comes in a tin that you need to be Houdini to open. Seriously, this is just the container from hell. It isn't just me either- my husband and 21 yr old had an issue opening it as well as a lot of reviewers at Sephora. This should be repackaged by tarte in an easier to open tin or squeeze tube.

Okay, with that out of the way - this product is amazing. It exfoliates, hydrates and renews your lips. Mine were a chapped, dry, flaky , winter-in-Chicago , 17 degrees below zero mess and after 2 uses of this stuff they look like they do on a nice warmish spring day. They look better, younger, wonderful.

Finally , I have super- sensitive skin with pores that clog easily. I used this not only on my lips but up onto a bit of the skin surrounding them that was a little chapped . Not only did it work, I felt no stinging and no pores were clogged.

Thank you, Tarte, for a great product. Now repackage this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was a loyal user of their Frixtion lip scrub but they discontinued it and replaced it with this new maracuja scrub. I am happy to say that I really like it. I first apply a drop of their maracuja oil on my lips, rub the scrub on my lips, rub it off with a tissue and apply a lip balm. It works and leaves my lips baby soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by yuklin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeee this exfoliate for my lips. I have searched for this all week and could not find this at any sephora let a lone in any other beauty store. I had to order it on beauty.com and it was a dollar cheaper. Due to this item, I am now purchasing everything by Tarte. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a qvc kit. This product comes in a purpe oval shaped tin container, its pretty! I use a qtip instead of my finger. This product doesnt really scrub instead feels like a lip balm. Its very minty and I do find that it dries out my lips. However since its a scrub I go over with a balm afterwords.