December 18, 2014 | 1045 users online

Lip Treatments - Tarte - Lip Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is okay. I bought it to help get rid of the dry flakey skin on my lips. It didn't do anything to help with that but the smell and taste is nice and I enjoy wearing it as more of a lip balm.

The packaging isn't great. It comes in a little tin that looks super cute but is somewhat difficult to open and close.

Beware if you have pets, my dog also thinks this smells amazing and, in addition to always trying to lick it off my face, she will grab the tin and run away with it if I leave it out (I know, what a brat!). Even she has a hard time opening it though since everytime she gets it, I find it with another tooth mark in the container but it's never open.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff- I love!! It saved me from my dry winter lips. Trust me when I say I have the worst chapped lips in the winter time!! I bought this at ulta for around $15 I believe... The container tin is cute, but I agree with others it is kinda hard to open... The product itself is amazing though!! It's like a minty hydrating sugar scrub that tastes amazing!! It does a great job at removing dead skin and providing me smooth lips. I always put Chapstick on after applying this to ensure smooth lips! Will definitely repurchase in my winter months...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First, I have to talk about the packaging. This comes in a tin that you need to be Houdini to open. Seriously, this is just the container from hell. It isn't just me either- my husband and 21 yr old had an issue opening it as well as a lot of reviewers at Sephora. This should be repackaged by tarte in an easier to open tin or squeeze tube.

Okay, with that out of the way - this product is amazing. It exfoliates, hydrates and renews your lips. Mine were a chapped, dry, flaky , winter-in-Chicago , 17 degrees below zero mess and after 2 uses of this stuff they look like they do on a nice warmish spring day. They look better, younger, wonderful.

Finally , I have super- sensitive skin with pores that clog easily. I used this not only on my lips but up onto a bit of the skin surrounding them that was a little chapped . Not only did it work, I felt no stinging and no pores were clogged.

Thank you, Tarte, for a great product. Now repackage this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was a loyal user of their Frixtion lip scrub but they discontinued it and replaced it with this new maracuja scrub. I am happy to say that I really like it. I first apply a drop of their maracuja oil on my lips, rub the scrub on my lips, rub it off with a tissue and apply a lip balm. It works and leaves my lips baby soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by yuklin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeee this exfoliate for my lips. I have searched for this all week and could not find this at any sephora let a lone in any other beauty store. I had to order it on beauty.com and it was a dollar cheaper. Due to this item, I am now purchasing everything by Tarte. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a qvc kit. This product comes in a purpe oval shaped tin container, its pretty! I use a qtip instead of my finger. This product doesnt really scrub instead feels like a lip balm. Its very minty and I do find that it dries out my lips. However since its a scrub I go over with a balm afterwords.