September 2, 2014 | 1131 users online

Styling Products - Matrix - Sleek Lisse Blow Down Leave-in Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ADORESHOPPING

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. My hair is fine, but also has quite a bit of natural curl. I use this product on my wet, freshly washed hair - either before bed and let it dry naturally, or in the morning and blow dry. Either way, I don't need to use a straigtening iron on my hair and I don't have my usual flyaways. This product leaves my hair nice and smooth and straight. I love it, and am going to buy a couple of tubes out of fear as every time I find something I love, it gets discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by LenaOfDC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure what exactly to say about this product or if I'll buy it again. I use this with the matching shampoo and conditioner.

Good: I like this because I can blow dry my hair straight and it'll hold its style the next morning. My hair won't get all the kinks and bends, etc. that it will normally aquire throughout the night and I can quickly run a straightener on my ends and be good to go in the morning.

Bad: am I just imagining it or does this make my hair come out? I swear when I run it through my hair I come up with around 5-10 long strands on my hand. I would normally blame the shampoo and conditioner but this doesn't happen when I don't use this product.

Overall, I'm a little disappointed because I thought this product would be like the orange bottled smoothing cream which I could use on wet or dry hair and this product you can only use on wet hair because it is on the sticky side for a white cream. The previous formula felt very moisturizing as this one just smooths and straightens. My main concern is the hair coming out when I pull it through my length.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed a heavier product to control my medium texture, straight hair in a very humid area of the midwest.

It DID smooth my hair more and helped control frizz and flyaways.. but only works if I apply while hair is wet and then blow dry smooth. This isn't very impressive to me, since my hair is always less frizzy when I take the time to put ANY product in it and blow dry it smooth, including mousses and pomades. Since this is specifically formulated to control frizz, I was expecting a little more.

Also, note that you cannot use this on dry hair.. the thick, white cream will not distribute in your hair and will just make it look dirty.