September 1, 2014 | 1033 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fortifying Shampoo for coloured or permed hair

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by cwheatle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo really doesn't lather very much. I don't feel like it gets my hair very clean. My hair looks fine after I use it - and I like the scent of the shampoo. I don't see how this product can remove all the styling products I use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bisexualbritni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the smell of this stuff, but I just can't get it to lather! I was always having to wash my hair twice with it and I still felt like it wasn't getting my hair clean. I finally tossed it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't really care for this stuff, I was suduced into buying it because of its heavy marketing.

I bought this shampoo, the bottle is terribly awkward in the shower, and the smell is discusting. It leaves build up on the first usage, and I will never buy this junk again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 12:13:00 AM More reviews by debbier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this shampoo/conditioner - leaves my hair silky soft - not frizzy. Smells great - very fruity!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This is the best drugstore shampoo (other than Pantene)!!! It leaves my hair feeling so soft. Also, the scent is heavenly!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2003 7:02:00 PM More reviews by glowy

This is a pretty decent shampoo and conditioner for color-hair. I havn't noticed as much fading, and it helps keep my color shiny. As for the 5x stronger and shinier, that didn't happen. But I did notice my hair is smoother though. This smells delicious too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ebay50076

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My oh My- I think I've fallen in love! I have extremely dry hair and this is the first time in my life (after trying one salon shampoo after another) that I have really gone "ga ga" over how well this moisturized and was able to run my fingers through my hair in the shower. No more "pulling my hair out" for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by bottlered

I liked the fruity smell and the texture of the shampoo, but it was not as moisturizing as I'd hoped, so I won't be buying it again. I am a Terax Latte and Crema fan as well, but I also love Thermasilk, which leaves my 3a/3b colored curls softer than just about anything I've ever tried! Garnier's fragrance plus Thermasilk's performance would equal the perfect shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by BACH

I'll admit, I'm a "snob" when it comes to shampoo. I got the shampoo and cond. for color-treated hair, very good!!! My hair is 3A/3B curly with highlights galore, and this stuff really did a good job. The shampoo does not fell too drying, as I find most do..I'm happy with this find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the Fructis winner in my book. It does a great job cleaning the hair and yet it doesn't feel stripped afterwards. As Mayra noted, the texture and scent together make for a perfectly sublime experience. If you try nothing else from this line... give the shampoo a chance.