It Cosmetics Hello Lashes! 5-in-1 volumizing

3.1

Water, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, PVP, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Stearate, Polybutene, Oleic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lauroyl Lysine, Biotin, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Mysristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Arginine, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love the wand, the fact that I can reach all my lashes at the corners and the fact that it's cruelty-free. I've had a really hard time finding a replacement to Lancome mascaras since I decided to go cruelty-free. This one is the best that I've found. It's not quite Lancome or Dior, but it gives good coverage, it lasts all day, clump-factor is minimal *if you don't overdo it* and it's workable. It's also cheaper than Lancome/Dior :) I hate waterproof mascara so I don't care about that. I don't need volume or length, so I can't speak to those properties, though it gives volume to me, so I would assume it would help in that respect. Bottom line is the wand makes this mascara. Girls who have trouble at the corners will know what I'm talking about!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

While packaging is great and I love the richness of the black formula, I really didn't find that this product delivered the magical results it promised; it's just black mascara.

I couldn't achieve the ridiculously long lashes advertised by it's models and have even found that this formula is slightly irritating to my eyes; I don't typically have sensitive eyes.

Overall, I'd say this product is OK, but nothing I'd run out and buy again. Not only is expensive, but I've honestly used drugstore brands that delivered better results.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I vot this in the Fall Allure beauty bliss. It is a nice mascara. I apply 2 coats then brush with the spoolie i salvaged from my old Estee Lauder mascara. It is a very soft black, doesn't look too harsh. I prefer black brown for my coloring. No clumps or spider lashes. The little bristle ball on the end makes it easy to apply extpra oomph to the end lashes. Doesn't smudge. No racoon eyes at the end of the day.
Removes easily with micellar water or ponds cold cream.
This is a great mascara. I shan't buy it again because i have a perfect drugstore mascara I love for under 10 bucks. This runs for over 25. I do like the cushioned handle on the wand.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara made me look like I was crying black tears within 30 seconds of application. None of the ultra black mascara seemed to stay on my lashes, but it kept dripping all day. The wand is dangerous because it has a squishy comfort grip that makes it hard to hold and the wand bends without your control so you could easily end up stabbing your eye with the ball(mace) at the end. A good gift for your worst enemy!

This stuff is seriously incredible

- Doesn't flake, even by the end of the day. Very rare
- Gives a great amount of volume with one or two coats
- Doesn't appear dry - it makes your lashes look shiny if that makes sense
- Lashes look long and curled
- Huge Bonus: this is so easy to wash off - yet stays on fine all day.

This mascara starts to dry up a bit in the tube by the end of about three months - but then again, that's when you should throw it out anyways to avoid bacteria.

I received a deluxe sample from Ipsy. I was curious since It Cosmetics has been getting such a good rap on the interweb but this was just not for me - and really not for anyone. I've used drugstore mascara that have done a better job at curling, volumizing and lengthening than this product. The wand isn't particularly innovative: we've seen iterations from Givenchy and Benefit (a much more recommended product). I know this product isn't waterproof, but that doesn't give it any excuse in smearing. I've had to conceal mascara rings under my eyes during work and at the end of a day where I wasn't wearing any eyeshadow I discovered the mascara had smeared all over my eyelids.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this in one my my ipsy bags and I totally fell in love with it! I had heard mixed reviews on it but it worked really well for me. I love the brush, its different and I feel like it does a good job of separating my lashes, lengthening and the formula isn't clumpy. Once my mini one is gone I most def will be purchasing the full size, wish it was cheaper though haha.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG mascara. It doesn't flake or smudge, gives dramatic lashes with 2 coats and is easy to remove at night.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This smears very easily. I know it's not waterproof but geesh. It didn't stand up for 30 minutes before I had black under my eyes. I love the rounded tip for really getting lashes covered and separated but I can't stand the way I look 30 minutes after applying. I love the NARS-ish packaging.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really like this mascara because it does not flake or smudge, especially for not being waterproof. All mascaras smudge, smear, flake on me. Does this give me the greatest lashes and hold curl? Not really. I mean...this doesn't give me dramatic lashes. My lashes are a bit sparse anyway. However, I can totally live with that given it does not smudge or smear on me. I have been very impressed with all the It Cosmetics that I have tried.

Popular Mascaras