It Cosmetics Hello Lashes! 5-in-1 volumizing

3.1

Water, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, PVP, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Stearate, Polybutene, Oleic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lauroyl Lysine, Biotin, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Mysristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Arginine, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 4/6/2015 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So very dissapointed with this mascara. On qvc the models lashes look amazing but in my real world not so much. First of all it claims to lift and hold a curl not true on my straight lashes, waterproof seems to be my only answer to this problem. It did not thicken the look of my lashes and smudged big time

on 4/2/2015 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought a travel size of this, which is awesome - I love having little travel sizes of makeup and might buy another to keep unopened until I need it for a trip! (These sorts of little travel sizes are often fleeting and you never find them again!)

What I like about this:
- Very black, no grayish tint after drying
- IT CURLS! I bought this and a Smashbox mascara and this curls so much better - one less step in the morning!
- It goes on quickly. It's not too runny and not too dry - swipes on very quickly. (Can you tell I'm all about saving time?!)
- Stays on well - no running down your face
- I actually like the packaging (soft handle)
- I find it does a great job with volume

What I am neutral about:
- The little ball at the end of the wand. Doesn't bother me but I tried to use it and it didn't seem to really help. I'd probably prefer it wasn't there but it's not awful to have it there, either.
- I'm not so sure about lengthening. My lashes are already pretty long and this does a good job of covering them to the ends at least.

What I don't love:
- It's a little spendy. I paid $15 for the little travel size, I think! (Of course I was a bad shopper and bought at Ulta without a coupon, which is just stupid!)

on 3/26/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The mascara itself isn't bad at all. Very black and pigmented. Doesn't flake. Washes easily. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I just dislike the "ball" at the end of the wand. It broke off after about 1 month. It's not like I "man-hand" my makeup items. First time I broke a mascara wand.

on 3/15/2015 8:16:00 PM

This mascara was okay....just okay. I was not wowed by it. I can wear it. But I didn't think it was anything special. Not all it's cracked up to be. While it's wearable, it's just not worth the money. I can find several drugstore mascaras that work just as well (or better) for me. And honestly...if this mascara were sold in drugstores for $8, I probably still would not buy it again. It's just not that good.

on 1/12/2015 9:08:00 PM

Not worth the money. this product didn't do anything close to what I seen on qvc.comparable to cheap Wal-Mart brands

on 12/1/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've become really, really fond of IT Cosmetics lately. Brushes, CC cream, powder foundation....wheeee!!! Sadly, this mascara doesn't ring my bells. It came in some QVC package deal, so no big loss to toss it, but disappointing, none the less. I liked the sturdy silver tube package, but not the wand or the formula. Between the ball jutting out on wand's end and the plastic comb, I kept jabbing my eye. Especially on the inner third going towards the tear duct. Yes, I'm uncoordinated when it comes to the newer, plastic mascara combs, which doesn't help matters when there's this big ball attached that skews and distorts the straight, fairly narrow, comb line. But this, too, I could have dealt with if the formula hadn't been so clumpy. I'd only used the mascara about a week before the wand kept getting all gunked up to the point where I'd have to wipe almost all the mascara off for it to go on smoothly. And what's the point of that? If I didn't wipe it off, guess where the biggest globs of mascara lurked? Yep, the big ball thingy on the front. Which translated to big gobs of mascara dumped on my eyelid. Not exactly a look I go for. I'd no doubt prefer IT's teeny wand, tightline mascara, but until it comes in a package set to sample, I'll happily stick with my cheapo Maybelline Lash Discovery.

on 11/27/2014 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The worst I have tried, dont waste your money...made my lashes stick together,
it did nothing at all for me ANOTHER GIMMICK, IMO... took it back to UTLA

on 11/15/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. The wand is really weird and the formula tends to clump around the brush. It didn't really do much to volumize my lashes. I really love Tightline, so I wanted to love this mascara but ultimately it's just a letdown. My lashes look spidery and yucky when I wear it. Definitely not what I was hoping for.

on 9/12/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Okay, add me to the list of those who had the little ball on the end of the wand break off. With that out of the way, I'll express my thoughts on the product itself:

I indicated that I would repurchase this, because I would like to, and would do so if it weren't so pricey.
I got a trial size, and love the way it works with a light layer of my Blinc tubing mascara over it, because that combination gives me very long, thick, jet black lashes that hold a curl well, and leave no dark smudges on my VERY oily skin.

I also love the fact that IT Cosmetics is cruelty-free, but I hesitate to pay $24 for an "auxiliary" mascara. So we'll have to see ...
UPDATE: Not surprisingly, vanity won out over practicality, so I *am* going to buy this again regularly. Nothing else seems to give my lashes such a boost, and I was routinely paying at least $20 or so for an under-mascara primer, so I figure Hello, Lashes will just become my slightly pricey "primer." I prefer a black primer, anyhow, and I can deal with the cost. continued >>

on 4/12/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nice mascara for volume and darkening. I use it over my IT Tightline mascara primer and it makes my lashes look dense, long, fluttery and BLACK! Doesnt seem to flake smudge or run.
The brush is a bit weird. They put that spiky ball right on the end of the wand and I dont trust it! Im afraid Ill poke myself with it or it will come off.
The tube has that NARS rubbery stuff on it that makes my skin crawl to touch it.
Otherwise nice mascara and Id repurchase if they kept the formula and changed the packaging.

Popular Mascaras