October 25, 2014 | 1498 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Shadows all

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by angelina7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very disappointed with these eyeshadows. Pigmentation is very poor and staying power is 2-3hrs. Very dry formula and hard to blend. Benefit's cream eyeshadows is much better and i regret buying MUFE 20E, Benefit No Pressure! is much better formula. Waste of money….:(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in 28E and I simply adore it! It's the perfect pearly-beige shade. I've been alternating for the past 3 weeks between this and Stila Kitten. I wear this one more, however. I wear it in the inner-corners of my eyes and below my brow bone, paired with winged-liner. Simple yet glamorous. I wears all day long on me and never fades or creases. Love how easy and fast I can create a look with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I'm usually not an eye shadow type of girl simply because when it comes to makeup, I really can't do much. I'm only able to pull off really basic looks and I am not as skilled as most girls are when it comes to makeup. I got bored of always doing the same look and wanted to add some colour. While at Sephora, I was suggested this because of the simplicity of it. I wanted something quick and easy and this delivers it! I don't use this with any primer and it doesn't budge even after a long night of partying. Mind you, I have quite oily eyelids and my liquid eyeliner tends to smear on my eyelids. This acts as a primer for my eyeliner and more! I have this in 20E. I apply this all over my eyelids and blend it out. It gives me that extra pop of colour!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I purchased this in 8E. A lovely dark green. Makes a great base for my smokey green eye. A little hard to use, blendability is so-so. Lovely pigmentation though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because I've always loved simplicity in my makeup routine and what could be more simple then gliding on eye shadow in one single step. I also loved the idea of these pencils being both waterproof and smudge proof. I went into the purchase with high expectations and regrettably this product did not live up to my hopes. While it does have acceptable staying power it goes on cakey and the formula is too dry to easily glide over my eyelids. Then after only an hour it settles into my eyelid creases and gives my eyelids a horrible aged appearance. I'll be sticking to my cream eye shadow from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ohBetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 4E matte taupe grey. I've used a lot of other waterproof jumbo liners (UD, Sephora, Stila, NIX), and this is the best of the bunch. The color is perfect - looks natural but gives a lot of drama, and matches with everything. It's not too grey and it's not too brown. If I only have a couple minutes to do my look, I reach for this pencil. Smudge, then draw in a harder line, and I'm good to go. I have oily lids and this has stayed put for 8 hours with no primer. I DO NOT put it on my waterline; I find it stings my eyes, and I wear contacts. Well worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by shnymrsh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sadly, these pencils did not work as well for me as they seem to have for others. I have oily lids and these creased terribly on me. I tried over primer, without primer, under powder shadows and nothing worked. I tried both a pearly shade (22E) and a matte (2E) and they both creased equally. I was very disappointed because the Aqua Creams are one of the only cream shadows (besides MAC paint pots) that I can wear without setting with shadow. Under shadow these lasted a bit longer (around 4 hours) than without (creased within an hour or two). They are nice and creamy and are easier to blend that the aqua creams or the UD shadow pencils but I think this creaminess is what made them crease on me. The pearl shadow did blend nicer than the matte, which became a bit patchy. I think these are best suited to someone without oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Typical amazing quality from MakeUp Forever! Very easy to use, long lasting, and they have a great colour selection. No complaints here!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by virgomoon964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this in the color E30 which is a pink shimmery color. This applies very creamy and lasts ALL day with NO creasing. I love it. A dupe of this is NYX jumbo pencil in Yogurt, which is less expensive but does crease. Love the aqua shadows, may have to get other colors. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe no one has rated these AMAZING pencil shadows yet!

I was in Sephora and got sucked in by a very friendly person from Sephora. She tried on me the Pearly Peach color all over my lids then the Pearly Copper shade in the crease and oh my gosh I was in love with the look. The colors are VERY pigmented, VERY creamy, and last ALL day even WITHOUT primer!!

MAC shadows frost formula failed on me but this is amazing.

It looks GREAT as a "first date make up look" because the colors are neutral and they are still pigmented, but still soft (if you know what i mean..) and most importantly they brighten up my eyes! Guys love the natural look so this is a good way to go.

LOVE! I want more colors now.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No