September 30, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in antioxidant berry

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

Firstly, the packaging is really cute and pretty, love the turquoise! The formula is really hydrating and smells lush, will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by CutieBew

I love to watch beauty channels on youtube and most of the girls use Maybelline's baby lips lip balms. It was so popular that I wanted to try it and I guess I also needed lip balm so I got it at a price of $2.75 au @Target and was not disappointed at all with the packaging or price. It is really cute and cheap and it smells just how it should, not overwhelming but just right. I tried it and it does make my lips feel soft and moisturised but it doesn't really change the colour of my lips. I love the smell and hopefully I will soon get the other lip balms :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Azura2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite lip balm! It's the best of the baby lips range in my opinion.

PACKAGING
OH my gosh! The packaging is sooo CUTE!!! I love the colours, the size it's great!

PRODUCT
Smells absolutely amazing! Seriously the best smelling lip balm ever! Feels really nice & soothing. It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth! And one tube lasted me a whole year! Its clear which is good for school.

Basically the perfect lip balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kimmington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only lip balm I have ever come across that I absolutely don't like. I have heard mostly positive reviews about this balm/treatment so I was excited to try it (especially since it is so cheap), but it only had negative effects for me. Maybe I had an allergy of some kind towards this? I've never experienced anything like this before.

Unfortunately, I will never repurchase lip treatment from this line again.

PROs:

- Inexpensive

CONs:

- Did not moisturize and just sat on top of my lips
- Caused painful drying and redness around the edges of my lips
- Smells bad
- Frequently left a visible white film on my lips immediately upon application

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by bluelimelemon

Most lipbalms give temporary moisturizing effect, but not this one! this claims to be moisturizing and smoothing in a week after constant use (correct me if I am wrong). I picked this out at my local drugstore (it can even be found in supermarkets) for about 2$, and I am shocked how nice it is.

These are the things I like about this lipbalm. First of all, it smells nice, not annoying like some other lip balms. Second, it glides very smoothly and I can see it moisturizes my lips instantly. Third, it has SPF. Fourth, it doesn't have any color so its good for those who don't like tints or like their own natural lip color. And fifth, the claim is true, I use this for a while, and back then before I use this, I had dry chapped lips. Now, even if I skipped on this lip balm, my lips are still smooth and moisturized :)

Definitely try this! It's inexpensive and effective

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Ccm05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry and Anti-Oxidant Berry is a bomb for me! It is one of the best lip balm ever! First of all,its packaging is so cute,it was written 'baby lips' in it and its eye-catching. The first time I bought it its in the flavor Smoothing Cherry. I tried it on my lips and then,BAM!! It glides so smooth and it melts like butter on your lips, It just doesn't sit there,you will feel it that your lips are absorbing it right away,You can see and feel the improvement on the first time you're wearing it. And also,It smells really really nice,the Smoothing Cherry smells better that the Cherry Chapstick it smells so yummy and you will never get tired smelling it. Anti-Oxidant Berry smells like Berries and Yogurt actually to me,it smells so yummy too! I really like the formula of it.. TOTALLY gonna repurchase and I will complete the shole range of flavors :) <3
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by philippines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not even noticed the anti-oxidant info on it. Lol! I just picked this as I like the smell and I don't care if I get the other flavors as well. I have been looking for a really moisturizing cheap lip balm. Most of it is just a sticky thingy and ends up drying/peeling my lips. This one though really moisturizes my lips. Simple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

where i live, they only sell berry, cherry and orange. and thankgod the berry one is antioxidant, because i dont really like the smell of the other two, and other than that it feels smooth, its glossy and its not sticky as i thought it would. there is no taste if you lick it though :P
i also like the fact that its retractable :D