October 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Mascara - Avon - One Great Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by lisa1703

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I strongly dislike this mascara. The only good thing about it is that it's waterproof. It doesn't give me volume, length, curl, definition, nothing. It flaked like crazy, I could just touch my lashes, it would crumble and go in my eyes. Not to mention this stuff dried up in like 2 weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I fell for the marketing of this product hook, line and sinker. 'One great mascara'. No it is not. It needs prolonged application to give any sort of coverage. However, if you want an almost-natural look with your mascara, this may work. As a bonus, the product is very inexpensive. Not for me, but like the previous reviewer I may keep it for the brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased these mascaras in Black and Brown/Black.

This mascara is a little dry and takes two or three coats to get an effective amount of product on your lashes.

Its a good every day mascara and I like it well enough. I have noticed that the mascara tends to fade on your lashes after a few hours, it doesn't flake and spread on your face it just disappears and you need to touch up during the day.

What I really love about this mascara is the brush, it separates all my lashes for an even application and its just the right size and makes application easy.

I don't think I will repurchase but I will definitely be keeping the brush to clean and reuse with other mascaras I prefer.