Avon One Great Mascara

1.8

on 1/13/2015 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I'm an Avon rep and I'm letting you know that this is a pretty bad mascara. It's a really dry formula and impossible to remove. I'll be asking my customers if they want a refund! It was ok to use the first two times but it dried out even more within two weeks.
The only thing I liked about it was the brush.
I only paid $4.99 Australian for it.

on 2/15/2014 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I strongly dislike this mascara. The only good thing about it is that it's waterproof. It doesn't give me volume, length, curl, definition, nothing. It flaked like crazy, I could just touch my lashes, it would crumble and go in my eyes. Not to mention this stuff dried up in like 2 weeks.

on 5/7/2013 6:50:00 PM

I fell for the marketing of this product hook, line and sinker. 'One great mascara'. No it is not. It needs prolonged application to give any sort of coverage. However, if you want an almost-natural look with your mascara, this may work. As a bonus, the product is very inexpensive. Not for me, but like the previous reviewer I may keep it for the brush.

on 6/19/2012 6:38:00 AM

I purchased these mascaras in Black and Brown/Black.

This mascara is a little dry and takes two or three coats to get an effective amount of product on your lashes.

Its a good every day mascara and I like it well enough. I have noticed that the mascara tends to fade on your lashes after a few hours, it doesn't flake and spread on your face it just disappears and you need to touch up during the day.

What I really love about this mascara is the brush, it separates all my lashes for an even application and its just the right size and makes application easy.

I don't think I will repurchase but I will definitely be keeping the brush to clean and reuse with other mascaras I prefer.