October 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Brows - DivaDerme - Brow Extender

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by naynagirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product (Diva 3 Chocolate Brown) although it was very expensive ($49.90 NZD) to buy. My hands get a bit shaky because of age so it was very easy to apply, much easier than a pencil or powder and brush. The colour also suited my brown skin. Apparently it is supposed to last for a long time so I will have to wait and see on that one. I would definitely buy again even if I have to save up for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just got this the other day and I can't tell you how much it sucks!!!
I overplucked the brows I grew back using Ardell Brow formula--I know, dumb move....So now I'm back to scraggily and thin brows again.
So I ordered this off Amazon...They had this lightest blonde color on sale for $14 so I was sold--Original price is like $38 or something ridiculous like that...
There's the powder that has little fibers in it which cling and look like hair, and a gel that acts like an adhesive--the fibers cling to it wherever you put it. There's a cute eyebrow stencil in case you really messed up your 'real' brows, and even a remover to get the adhesive stuff off. Very complete kit!
However, it doesn't actually work...It's a complete trainwreck!
Wherever the gel goes is where the fibers go too, unless you make an expression with your face or go in the wind--then this stuff falls off in chunks!
I messed around with it time after time, trying to apply it right, get it to look right, and it will never ever look right. This is one of the biggest wastes of money I've ever seen!
The only, and I mean only good thing about it is the fine-tipped applicator...I used it with my regular brow powder to put my brows on...It also works if you run it along your brow pencil, so you can apply with the applicator instead of your pencil...The applicator works nicely to fill in sparse areas, but that's the only good thing about this product.
So $14 dollars later, I've got an eyebrow brush and that's about it...the filler and adhesive are just junk. Don't waste your money--just use a pencil and a brow powder...This stuff is terrible!!