September 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Inesscents Creamy Cocoa Butter Sudanese Coconut & Vanilla

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Zuhay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I really need to write a review about a Cocoa Butter in Sudanese Coconut & Vanilla. Doesn't the description say it all? At the risk of sounding redundant I will rave about this product anyway. It is simply magnificent. The cocoa butter is made from the seeds of the cacao fruit, which are also used to make chocolate! It is extremely rich in fatty acids which leave your skin feeling soft and looking lustrous. It is also one of the highest known antioxidants working to destroy free radical damage and slow down that wicked aging process (can I buy this in bulk?).

Ingredients Are: Organic and raw cocoa butter, unrefined shea butter, organic jojoba oil, organic almond oil, coconut attar and vanilla absolute.

The benefits of this product are extraordinarily and the scent is heavenly. Also look for my review on Inesscents Magic Mango Butter in Rose Sandalwood. I alternate between the two of them depending on my mood.