October 25, 2014 | 1692 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Buffing Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by EmilyEisen57

By far my most favourite brush of all time. My skin looks flawless everytime I use it. Making my face look airbrushed. It covers my blemishes and sports like a dream. Would recommend to anybody who wants an amazing brush. To be completely honest I love every single one of the brushes released by real techniques.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Update

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AMAZING brush. It's so soft and beautiful on the skin but still dense enough to work the foundation in. I love using this and that says a lot because I have dry sensitive skin and usually hate the way brushes feel on my skin. Love this brush and love Pixiwoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I've never had the famous "Sigma F80" or do I plan to spend that much on a brush, but this one is amazing it buffs in my liquid foundation so well looks flawless and for a good price, I had goten this in the core collection which came with a flat foundation brush and a contour brush but this one is my favorite. I actually like the colors lol reminds me of Halloween as it is approching us lol. the bristles are really soft and dense enough but no scratchy, I also use this occasionly for powder I definetly reccomend this brush for a good quality brush without feeling guilty about buying it and taking it back (which happens occasionly lol) the only down side is you have to buy the core collection and can't get this seperatly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by darkside4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love the RT Buffing brush. I use this brush every single day to apply and blend my liquid foundation and concealer. The bristles are very soft and it does not irritate my skin. The brush never sheds and it dries quickly after washing. I wish RT would sell this brush seperate. I don't want to buy another Core Collection for the sake of one brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by korean

really great foundation brush. Blends liquid foundation well and also the Bobbi Brown foundation stick. I reach for this more than i do the expert brush, because it is less dense and buffs in the product without removing any of it. I got it off amazon in the core set. No shedding when washing and no stinky smell. Fairly soft , not scratchy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ding6556

I have tried soo many buffing brushes but after buying this at an amazing price $9 I believe, I am never turning away from this! I use this to apply my liquid foundation, its hard to explain but it really doesd buff the foundation into your skin giving you such a beautiful and even finish! I do the foundation all over my face then gently just using the brush in a circular motion. I am going to buy another one as I feel it would also be a great blush brush. I have also brought one for my sister and she said this is the best brush she has ever used. I cant wait to try the other brushes out by this range.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Xnaomi96x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading reviews I feel like this brush is a hit or miss when purchasing which is really bad on RT's behalf. I however got a good brush and use it a lot for foundation. The bristles are very soft and the brush is easy to clean and dries pretty quick. This brush gives me a even application and I find it a pleasure to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for applying foundation. It is soft and I have never had any problems with shedding. I have owned mine for a few months and it's been washed several times with zero shedding. Not sure if the reviewers below me got a bad one?

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LilyFlowerPink

The bristles of the brush is too hard, and is basically scratching my face! I very much regret buying two sets of RT brushes. I should have just buy one brush to try.
It's such a waste of money. All the raves about RT brushes turn out to be a big lie and disappointment!