Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Buffing Brush

4.6

on 8/26/2015 1:33:00 AM

This brush can be used with every makeup powder! nice

on 8/26/2015 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go to powder or liquid foundation brush. Why Real techniques doesn't sell this individually? Why? Why? Why???? Please Pixiewoos sell this individually!! I have written numerous times to Pixiewoo asking them to sell this individually, maybe if you're with me write them asking for the same thing, maybe it will happen. The expert face brush is similar but I prefer this one because the expert face brush soaks up too much product and is not so good with powder foundations. The one I have recently shed a little, it had never shed before, so I guess it's starting to show signs of usage, this is why I gave it only 4 stars.

on 8/6/2015 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best brush I have ever used for applying foundation. It is so simple to use, there isn't much else to say. I would never go back to using any other brush.

on 7/24/2015 8:51:00 PM

This brush.. is everything. That's it.

on 6/11/2015 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this brush! the price, the application, the handling..everything. it really buffs your makeup into the skin beautifully! the only other brush i love so much is my sephora #56 airbrush brush, and that brush was almost 40 dollars. so for a set of 3 brushes for half that price, i say thats a win! definitely try it out!

on 5/7/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Looking for an alternative to the bare minerals brush that they suggest to use with the blemish remedy, I picked up the core kit with this in it. Works so well I've picked up a second core kit. Very easy to wash. I wash after every use and have had these brushes for almost 3 months with almost no shedding. Only the first brush shed like 2 hairs after the 3rd wash or so and that's all. Love, love the buffing brush!

on 5/7/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Super soft bristles and it places foundation on the face really nicely. Great size to fit in all your nooks and crannies. Best brush for foundation I've used so far. I tried Sigma's F80 flat top kabuki brush and Real Techniques Stippling brush but this tops em. The Beauty Blender still is my #1 but if you want a brush for foundation application try this out.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is my go to brush i ALWAYS use it. It the best thing to apply my foundation with,all i have to say its just an all around good brush.

on 3/31/2015 11:01:00 AM

I bought this brush about 2 years ago and it was my go to foundation brush. About a month ago I started noticing it was loose in the ferrel. I tried to be careful with it but all the hairs were uneven and falling out. It is now totally ruined as big clumps of hair have come out and I threw it in the bin. I think these brushes are just poorly glued into the ferel. My stippling brush is now doing the same thing and I hardly ever use this one. I don't know if I will repurchase. There are so many other good brushes out there, I think I will look for something else to replace it. I have had no other brushes do this to me. I am a makeup artist and I have a lot of brushes!

on 3/31/2015 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was given this from my aunt, my go to brush now. love love love it. I have no clue the cost or packaging, but I do know this is the most versatile brush in my arsenal haha.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products