Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Buffing Brush

4.6

on 6/11/2015 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this brush! the price, the application, the handling..everything. it really buffs your makeup into the skin beautifully! the only other brush i love so much is my sephora #56 airbrush brush, and that brush was almost 40 dollars. so for a set of 3 brushes for half that price, i say thats a win! definitely try it out!

on 5/7/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Looking for an alternative to the bare minerals brush that they suggest to use with the blemish remedy, I picked up the core kit with this in it. Works so well I've picked up a second core kit. Very easy to wash. I wash after every use and have had these brushes for almost 3 months with almost no shedding. Only the first brush shed like 2 hairs after the 3rd wash or so and that's all. Love, love the buffing brush!

on 5/7/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Super soft bristles and it places foundation on the face really nicely. Great size to fit in all your nooks and crannies. Best brush for foundation I've used so far. I tried Sigma's F80 flat top kabuki brush and Real Techniques Stippling brush but this buffing brush tops em. The Beauty Blender still is a fav but if you want a brush for foundation application try this out.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is my go to brush i ALWAYS use it. It the best thing to apply my foundation with,all i have to say its just an all around good brush.

on 3/31/2015 11:01:00 AM

I bought this brush about 2 years ago and it was my go to foundation brush. About a month ago I started noticing it was loose in the ferrel. I tried to be careful with it but all the hairs were uneven and falling out. It is now totally ruined as big clumps of hair have come out and I threw it in the bin. I think these brushes are just poorly glued into the ferel. My stippling brush is now doing the same thing and I hardly ever use this one. I don't know if I will repurchase. There are so many other good brushes out there, I think I will look for something else to replace it. I have had no other brushes do this to me. I am a makeup artist and I have a lot of brushes!

on 3/31/2015 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was given this from my aunt, my go to brush now. love love love it. I have no clue the cost or packaging, but I do know this is the most versatile brush in my arsenal haha.

I love these brushes for their high quality, fantastic price point and ability to apply product like a dream. My only complaint (hence the 4 out of 5 lippies) is that the base of the brushes are so thick and wide that they don't store easily for travel. However on the same note, the thick and wide base makes them comfortable to use...so I guess it's just one of those things that maybe is worth dealing with because the actual brushes are so great.

on 3/10/2015 7:44:00 AM

I got this in the core collection and i love it! (Love all the RT brushes I have tried) Best foundation brush I have ever tried. It blends my fondation/BB-cream perfectly and the size fits perfectly in all my nooks and crannies.
These brushes are really cheap, so perfect for my student budget. They are so soft and stay soft after many washes. Easy to wash as well.
Big plus for being cruelty free!
Only con is that it cannot be purchased separately, as i would like more of them!

on 3/5/2015 2:35:00 PM

My best friend bought the core set on my birthday and I like this brush most! it's my everyday foundation brush, I use it with liquid foundation. Love the size of the brush and it's super soft. Even after washing it several times (I use baby shampoo) :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this brush in the set it came with, I wanna say the expert face brush set? I dunno! anyway I bought this set about a year ago and I have been in love with every brush excluding the pointed face brush it comes with up until now! The brush hairs on the buffing brush in particular have gradually started sinking back into the tube! the brush hairs used to be about 3-2 centimetres long and now there is about 1-1/2 a centimetre left of brush hairs! This has condensed the brush size significantly and makes it really hard to use! This brush used to be my go to foundation brush but now I can barely use it! Not impressed!

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products