November 28, 2014 | 1896 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fall Fight Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very long hair & tend to find hair everywhere-not like, in an alarming way, or unhealthy way, but it's just the strands are long so it seems like a pain in the butt. So this was on sale, I thought why not try it. At first it seemed OK, didn't see any difference in fall out, but seemed alright. But then after a little bit, it seemed like my hair felt drier than usual, & my scalp DEFINITELY was drier than usual. It didn't occur to me til recently, but I had this issue with other Garnier hair products as well. I guess they're just not for me. And lately I've been noticing MORE fallout. I haven't changed my diet or lifestyle, I'm not stressed, & there's nothing wrong with me medically, so I'm starting to suspect the shampoo, being that everything feels so dry. I'm going to switch to something else & see if it helps, but I suspect that the shampoo is the cause because it's the one thing that I've been doing differently.

*UPDATE* It's been a little bit since I've stopped using this, & I've concluded that it was definitely this shampoo that was causing the large amount of fallout & dryness to my hair & scalp. After I stopped using it, it really didn't take long for me to see an improvement in amount of fallout, & the dryness to my hair & scalp stopped as well. I've therefore dropped my rating down from 2 lippies to 1 lippie now that I'm sure of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo works. I have medium length-long hair that shed ever so often, I notice I don't lose strands of hair in the shower and on the brush. I like the apple-like scent. I don't use it with the matching conditioner because the conditioner makes my hair greasy, I would buy again if I ever need something to stop the shedding.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Kbalakumar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

made my scalp itchy and dry. discontinued use after 2 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I was having a big problem with my hair falling out, just a lot of stray hair during the winter season. I was really skeptical because I hate most garnier products. This definitely made a BIG difference!!! My brush doesn't fill up with hair and hardly any comes out in the shower. However, this is a really cheap shampoo and I find it be very drying. So I literally only use it on my scalp and use my regular shampoo on the rest of my hair. I do the same with the fall fight conditioner as well. Overall I would say to definitely give this a try if you have a fall out problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by TimDuncanFan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this for a couple months now and i have noticed a huge difference with how many strands of hair i lose while showering and brushing my hair. i also love the tingle from the conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Rachel76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was not in love with this shampoo. The fake grapefruit smell isn't my favorite, and I haven't noticed a large difference in hair breakage or loss. Also....I really don't have time to massage my scalp for a minute with the shampoo and a minute with the conditioner, as indicated. I didn't love the super thickness of the shampoo, which took a longer time to rinse out.

I feel like if you massage your hair for a minute with any shampoo and a minute with any conditioner it would have the same effect.

BTW, if you're pregnant, there is salicylic acid in the shampoo, which the docs sometimes tell you not to use while pregnant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I've had good results with it. It doesn't irritate my scalp (almost everything else does, including natural & organic brands, even Wen). As a weird coincidence, I've noticed a lot less grays, not that I have that many to begin with. I also found a bright red hair????? (I'm darkish blonde-light brunette.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually love any Garnier shampoo but I decided to try this product because my hair falls quite often. It did not do anything any other Garnier shampoo would have done. I'd rather purchase another garnier shampoo that doesn't claim to do something it doesn't do.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover1029

AWFUL!!!! I have thick, long hair so as you can imagine, I tend to "shed". I saw this shampoo and I was like ah ha! Exactly what I need! The first use I didn't really have an opinion yet. First week wasn't sure. By the time I got through the whole bottle, my hair was brittle, DRY, SO SO DRY (and I naturally have oily hair!!!!), and just nasty looking. I paired it with the matching conditioner the whole time as well (which was awful as well). This product temporarily ruined my hair. Do not buy this!!!! I'm sticking to my Pantene aqua light!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by dhawan

I lost a little hair everyday and this one day my gym teacher saw me throwing some hair out and recommended this product for me and all my friends, i didn't really need it but I bought it for my mom anyway. It made her hair really rough and didn't prevent her hair from falling but I asked all of my friends to try it and it worked they're highly satisfied and thank me for recommending this to them. It really just depends on the type of hair you have!