Garnier Fall Fight Shampoo

2.9

QUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFAT E , COCAMIDEMEA, GLYCOLDISTEARAT E , SODIUM CHLORIDE , PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PYRUS MALUS EXTRACT/APPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, NIACIN AMIDE, PYRIDOXINEHCl, MENTHOL, HEXYLCINNAMAL, CITRIC ACID, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT/SUGAR CANE EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE CANNE A SUCRE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, CAFFEINE, BIOTIN, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM PEEL EXTRACT/LEMON PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS EXTRACT/CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. F.I.L. D52599/4

on 5/19/2015 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Fall Fight shampoo has been extremely helpful to me in reducing loss of hair in the process of shampooing. It also makes the hair feel strong and resilient. At first I had itchy scalp with this product but that went away after more use over weeks and months and more thorough rinsing with attention to the scalp. I think it just wasn't rinsed well enough before. The Garnier conditioners are also super detanglers. Excellent product unique in the marketplace.

on 2/24/2015 5:42:00 PM

I'm not even sure if they sell this stuff anymore bc I got it on close out, but I actually really love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes mine and my daughters tangly hair super manageable and I love the smell. The shampoo lathers super well and I just feel like my hair and scalp is super clean and nice smelling after. I really like it.

on 10/6/2014 8:05:00 PM

I have very long hair & tend to find hair everywhere-not like, in an alarming way, or unhealthy way, but it's just the strands are long so it seems like a pain in the butt. So this was on sale, I thought why not try it. At first it seemed OK, didn't see any difference in fall out, but seemed alright. But then after a little bit, it seemed like my hair felt drier than usual, & my scalp DEFINITELY was drier than usual. It didn't occur to me til recently, but I had this issue with other Garnier hair products as well. I guess they're just not for me. And lately I've been noticing MORE fallout. I haven't changed my diet or lifestyle, I'm not stressed, & there's nothing wrong with me medically, so I'm starting to suspect the shampoo, being that everything feels so dry. I'm going to switch to something else & see if it helps, but I suspect that the shampoo is the cause because it's the one thing that I've been doing differently.

*UPDATE* It's been a little bit since I've stopped using this, & I've concluded that it was definitely this shampoo that was causing the large amount of fallout & dryness to my hair & scalp. After I stopped using it, it really didn't take long for me to see an improvement in amount of fallout, & the dryness to my hair & scalp stopped as well. I've therefore dropped my rating down from 2 lippies to 1 lippie now that I'm sure of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This shampoo works. I have medium length-long hair that shed ever so often, I notice I don't lose strands of hair in the shower and on the brush. I like the apple-like scent. I don't use it with the matching conditioner because the conditioner makes my hair greasy, I would buy again if I ever need something to stop the shedding.

on 6/2/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

made my scalp itchy and dry. discontinued use after 2 weeks.

on 3/3/2014 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This stuff is great! I was having a big problem with my hair falling out, just a lot of stray hair during the winter season. I was really skeptical because I hate most garnier products. This definitely made a BIG difference!!! My brush doesn't fill up with hair and hardly any comes out in the shower. However, this is a really cheap shampoo and I find it be very drying. So I literally only use it on my scalp and use my regular shampoo on the rest of my hair. I do the same with the fall fight conditioner as well. Overall I would say to definitely give this a try if you have a fall out problem.

on 9/16/2013 11:04:00 AM

i have been using this for a couple months now and i have noticed a huge difference with how many strands of hair i lose while showering and brushing my hair. i also love the tingle from the conditioner.

on 9/10/2013 12:13:00 PM

I was not in love with this shampoo. The fake grapefruit smell isn't my favorite, and I haven't noticed a large difference in hair breakage or loss. Also....I really don't have time to massage my scalp for a minute with the shampoo and a minute with the conditioner, as indicated. I didn't love the super thickness of the shampoo, which took a longer time to rinse out.

I feel like if you massage your hair for a minute with any shampoo and a minute with any conditioner it would have the same effect.

BTW, if you're pregnant, there is salicylic acid in the shampoo, which the docs sometimes tell you not to use while pregnant.

on 8/16/2013 2:12:00 PM

I've had good results with it. It doesn't irritate my scalp (almost everything else does, including natural & organic brands, even Wen). As a weird coincidence, I've noticed a lot less grays, not that I have that many to begin with. I also found a bright red hair????? (I'm darkish blonde-light brunette.)

on 8/12/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I usually love any Garnier shampoo but I decided to try this product because my hair falls quite often. It did not do anything any other Garnier shampoo would have done. I'd rather purchase another garnier shampoo that doesn't claim to do something it doesn't do.