August 20, 2014 | 1428 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fall Fight Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Kbalakumar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

made my scalp itchy and dry. discontinued use after 2 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I was having a big problem with my hair falling out, just a lot of stray hair during the winter season. I was really skeptical because I hate most garnier products. This definitely made a BIG difference!!! My brush doesn't fill up with hair and hardly any comes out in the shower. However, this is a really cheap shampoo and I find it be very drying. So I literally only use it on my scalp and use my regular shampoo on the rest of my hair. I do the same with the fall fight conditioner as well. Overall I would say to definitely give this a try if you have a fall out problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by TimDuncanFan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this for a couple months now and i have noticed a huge difference with how many strands of hair i lose while showering and brushing my hair. i also love the tingle from the conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Rachel76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was not in love with this shampoo. The fake grapefruit smell isn't my favorite, and I haven't noticed a large difference in hair breakage or loss. Also....I really don't have time to massage my scalp for a minute with the shampoo and a minute with the conditioner, as indicated. I didn't love the super thickness of the shampoo, which took a longer time to rinse out.

I feel like if you massage your hair for a minute with any shampoo and a minute with any conditioner it would have the same effect.

BTW, if you're pregnant, there is salicylic acid in the shampoo, which the docs sometimes tell you not to use while pregnant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I've had good results with it. It doesn't irritate my scalp (almost everything else does, including natural & organic brands, even Wen). As a weird coincidence, I've noticed a lot less grays, not that I have that many to begin with. I also found a bright red hair????? (I'm darkish blonde-light brunette.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually love any Garnier shampoo but I decided to try this product because my hair falls quite often. It did not do anything any other Garnier shampoo would have done. I'd rather purchase another garnier shampoo that doesn't claim to do something it doesn't do.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover1029

AWFUL!!!! I have thick, long hair so as you can imagine, I tend to "shed". I saw this shampoo and I was like ah ha! Exactly what I need! The first use I didn't really have an opinion yet. First week wasn't sure. By the time I got through the whole bottle, my hair was brittle, DRY, SO SO DRY (and I naturally have oily hair!!!!), and just nasty looking. I paired it with the matching conditioner the whole time as well (which was awful as well). This product temporarily ruined my hair. Do not buy this!!!! I'm sticking to my Pantene aqua light!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by dhawan

I lost a little hair everyday and this one day my gym teacher saw me throwing some hair out and recommended this product for me and all my friends, i didn't really need it but I bought it for my mom anyway. It made her hair really rough and didn't prevent her hair from falling but I asked all of my friends to try it and it worked they're highly satisfied and thank me for recommending this to them. It really just depends on the type of hair you have!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by rachellyn08

I was recommended to try this shampoo, and although it cleaned my hair like any other shampoo would, it nothing else for my hair. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It has both sulfates which isn't healthy for my hair or scalp, left my scalp pretty dry and my hair a tangled nest, will have to look for other anti-fall shampoo.