Garnier Fall Fight Shampoo

2.8

QUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFAT E , COCAMIDEMEA, GLYCOLDISTEARAT E , SODIUM CHLORIDE , PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PYRUS MALUS EXTRACT/APPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, NIACIN AMIDE, PYRIDOXINEHCl, MENTHOL, HEXYLCINNAMAL, CITRIC ACID, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT/SUGAR CANE EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE CANNE A SUCRE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, CAFFEINE, BIOTIN, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM PEEL EXTRACT/LEMON PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS EXTRACT/CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. F.I.L. D52599/4

on 7/3/2015 10:37:00 PM

This shampoo smells wierd. It also made my hair SO dang dry! It was almost a crispy texture😂 It made my hair feel coated in wax and overall, I never have had a shampoo that did this to my hair, I would not recommend this to anyone....

on 5/25/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Nice marketing gimmick. Of course, everyone is concerned about the amount of hair that is lost during our daily haircare and styling routines. However, there is nothing in this product that will help with hair loss or hair "fall". First of all, shedding hair is a natural process. Second, any shampoo that contains SLS should be an absolute no-no for anyone concerned with the state of her hair or scalp.

on 5/25/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to admit that my desperation sometimes gets the best of me (strictly speaking hairwise, of course) and when I see an ad that tells me I will no longer have breakage/fallout/general feelings of despair over my locks, I can't stop myself from wondering...could it be?

Well, maybe so, but not with this shit. Pardon me. I should know better and I do, when buying a shampoo for less than 4$ and expecting it to DO WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO. Garnier, Dove, Aussie, and espesh Pantene *shudders* are all equally disappointing imo.
Granted, garnier smells nice and its never made my hair shrivel up and fall out, per se, but if you have split ends, breakage, hair that's been mistreated (me, me, and oh yes, me) then find something better. This shampoo/conditioner combo did nothing for my hair in regard to texture, color preservation, etc. It simply smells nice and doesn't make me cringe when the checkout lady gives me my total.

on 5/19/2015 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Fall Fight shampoo has been extremely helpful to me in reducing loss of hair in the process of shampooing. It also makes the hair feel strong and resilient. At first I had itchy scalp with this product but that went away after more use over weeks and months and more thorough rinsing with attention to the scalp. I think it just wasn't rinsed well enough before. The Garnier conditioners are also super detanglers. Excellent product unique in the marketplace.

on 2/24/2015 5:42:00 PM

I'm not even sure if they sell this stuff anymore bc I got it on close out, but I actually really love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes mine and my daughters tangly hair super manageable and I love the smell. The shampoo lathers super well and I just feel like my hair and scalp is super clean and nice smelling after. I really like it.

on 10/6/2014 8:05:00 PM

I have very long hair & tend to find hair everywhere-not like, in an alarming way, or unhealthy way, but it's just the strands are long so it seems like a pain in the butt. So this was on sale, I thought why not try it. At first it seemed OK, didn't see any difference in fall out, but seemed alright. But then after a little bit, it seemed like my hair felt drier than usual, & my scalp DEFINITELY was drier than usual. It didn't occur to me til recently, but I had this issue with other Garnier hair products as well. I guess they're just not for me. And lately I've been noticing MORE fallout. I haven't changed my diet or lifestyle, I'm not stressed, & there's nothing wrong with me medically, so I'm starting to suspect the shampoo, being that everything feels so dry. I'm going to switch to something else & see if it helps, but I suspect that the shampoo is the cause because it's the one thing that I've been doing differently.

*UPDATE* It's been a little bit since I've stopped using this, & I've concluded that it was definitely this shampoo that was causing the large amount of fallout & dryness to my hair & scalp. After I stopped using it, it really didn't take long for me to see an improvement in amount of fallout, & the dryness to my hair & scalp stopped as well. I've therefore dropped my rating down from 2 lippies to 1 lippie now that I'm sure of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This shampoo works. I have medium length-long hair that shed ever so often, I notice I don't lose strands of hair in the shower and on the brush. I like the apple-like scent. I don't use it with the matching conditioner because the conditioner makes my hair greasy, I would buy again if I ever need something to stop the shedding.

on 6/2/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

made my scalp itchy and dry. discontinued use after 2 weeks.

on 3/3/2014 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This stuff is great! I was having a big problem with my hair falling out, just a lot of stray hair during the winter season. I was really skeptical because I hate most garnier products. This definitely made a BIG difference!!! My brush doesn't fill up with hair and hardly any comes out in the shower. However, this is a really cheap shampoo and I find it be very drying. So I literally only use it on my scalp and use my regular shampoo on the rest of my hair. I do the same with the fall fight conditioner as well. Overall I would say to definitely give this a try if you have a fall out problem.

on 9/16/2013 11:04:00 AM

i have been using this for a couple months now and i have noticed a huge difference with how many strands of hair i lose while showering and brushing my hair. i also love the tingle from the conditioner.

Popular Shampoos