July 30, 2014 | 1171 users online

Mascara - Trish McEvoy - Thickening Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of TM so this product is quite a disappointment. The brush is different looking, has wider middle section which didn't really fit with my short lashes so not sure what it's designed for. But regardless of the wand, the formula stinks. My first test for mascara is wearing it solo to look for smudging. And sure enough it does. Lasts a couple hours but then soft raccoon shadows pop up under the eyes. And that's from only wearing it on the top lashes! I hate that. Also the formula doesn't thicken, darken or lengthen very well. I need several coats to do anything. It did come off easily though with soap and water. No remover is necessary. Overall big disappointment and would not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ovicki

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Maybe it is just me but for the price I could get several drug store brands with the same results. Flakey

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

The other two Trish mascaras are in my top five of the dozens of mainly high end mascaras that I have tried. Neither of those smudge, this one does. I like to wear a moisturizing eye cream, so mascaras do smudge easily. This one smudged in minutes though and is $30..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I normally wear the other two Trish mascaras which are tubing. I have worn tubing mascara exclusively for at least 10 years now. Prior to discovering tubing mascara I had found never found a mascara that didn't smudge on my deep-set, oily eyes. So now I have found one. I was VERY upset to find this was NOT a tubing mascara as I refuse to add another step to my evening routine and the thought of having to buy another product to remove mascara turns my stomach. So while I was upset when the little tubes were not rolling off my lashes I was happy to see that my normal ADE Creamy cleanser took this off rather easily so there would be no need for eye makeup remover. So I wore this stuff for 48 hours and not a smudge or flake. Impressive stuff. I hate the big, fat, twirly, twisted brush with a passion but just because it's stupid. It does nothing to help matters but doesn't seem to hurt either. No clumping and it didn't make my lashes droop like so many mascaras do. What can I say? It's good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this mascara as I had read good reviews on various blogs. I have Black. This product does exactly what it is supposed to do. The tube is bigger than Chanel Initimable; the wand is easy to manuever and the shape of the brush allows you to apply easily with great coverage. It truly does thicken your lashes and does not clump at all. You are able to apply the product evenly and the brush allows you to get a good sweep of all lashes. I applied 2 coats & it wore all day and didn't smudge and looked great. It gives great definition to eyelashes. I will definitely buy this again. My HG is Initimable, and this formula is thinner than Chanel and gives a more discrete every day- can- wear- to- work without looking over the top. Pricey ($30) but I've found that higher end mascara is one product that's absolutely worth spending the extra money on. Love it and would highly recommend.