September 1, 2014 | 2095 users online

Fragrances - Ayala Moriel - Orcas

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by girlie123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very fresh in an herbaceous, brisk way. I get rosemary, sage and cypress throughout its development. It's very natural smelling, and outdoorsy - I smell the ocean, the trees and the crisp clean air. I tend to like masculine scents but this one is maybe too masculine even for me. Not in a typical way, mind you - it's the cool, herbaceous quality that's forcing me to give my sample to my husband. Very unique!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by belyod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a CLEVER fragrance! Inspired by standing at the edge of a forest, near the ocean, this perfume encompasses just that. It's the smell of ocean air, and warm woods on ozone-kissed skin. It's a different direction from most woodsy aromas. It's bright, it's alive, it's not at all the smell of milled wood. These trees are still standing and breathing.
Reading the description on Ayala's website made me curious, but I honestly didn't think this would be a fragrance I'd end up purchasing. Luckily I had the opportunity to visit her at her studio. Orcas stole the show!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by TheresaDiMoan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Invigorating and refreshing - just like sea spray and enjoying a mojito by the beach. Love the rosemary and lime in it - a great pick me up and also has an impressive lasting power for a natural fragrance. It smells great on my husband too.