April 16, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - LineBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been the best drug store liquid eye liner I've tried so far in pen form.
It's got a great feel to it. It's small and sleek - perfect for traveling! That's one of the main reasons I would re-purchase this eyeliner. I hate clutter and this is nice and miniature.
The actual product itself is wonderful. It creates a strong, black line. I like the pen form of eye liners because I'm used to them and they allow for better precision. The end of the pen is narrow so you can create a very thin line, if you want.
I found that like most reviewers, the pen doesn't last as long COMPARED to higher end pen eye liners. For the price, I still think it is worth buying because I could purchase at least 2 of these for the price of 1 higher end eyeliner (like the Smashbox one - another one I really like).
More over, I got great use out of this. If you find that it's showing up as a light grey or black - do not be scared to put the lid back on and shake the crap out of it. I found that really helps and it let me use the pen for much longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by therealveal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So far, this is my HG liquid eyeliner. I recently had a scare where I was having a hard time finding it in stores and thought it was being discontinued (!!!) and tried the Maybelline Master Precision felt tip liner which had received quite good reviews. Utter disappointment, and then I was back on the hunt for this little CG gem.

The thing that stands out for me is that it is the ONLY eyeliner I have ever used (be it pencil, gel, cream or liquid) that doesn't wind up under my eyes without the use of a primer (honestly, my lids don't look particularly oily, but they really act like it.) It also doesn't smear everywhere when I wash my face. There isn't a whole lot of product in the pen itself, which is why I'm only giving it 4 stars but I find the tip doesn't dry out and the product is very pigmented. I'm always apprehensive about trying out new liners because it's always a huge disappointment so I just hope this one sticks around for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Usually I do not have very good luck w felt tipped liners coz it seems like they dry up so quickly but this is by far & away my fave felt tipped liquid liner... Probably my favorite CG product (also like the Country Woods quad & Champagne single e/s's), but this stays put even through a nap; I have the black & it's not a super dark blackest black shade & I do have to say like all of the liquid liners I have had any experience with, you hafta replace it often or the color comes out an unwanted grey. But the pros being that it really has good staying power...the packaging is cute & fits really good in my purse, seems like they thought the packaging out better than the product inside; it's ridiculously expensive for a product that you have to replace so often if you are seriously going to use it daily, but storing it with the tip down helps the ink flow significantly. This is 1 of my fave cheap(er) liquid eyeliners (besides WnW H20 Proof & my HG Maybelline Ultra Waterproof [the one in the grey tube w a black cap]). This eyeliner reminds me of Stila Sequin waterproof eyeliner in regards to consistency & staying power (minus the glitter of course!!). If you want deepest blackest black, this isn't your best option. I do not do water lines but I have used it under my lower lashes & it refuses to budge without makeup remover wipes so it serves its purpose very well. This is so good if you can find it BOGO but don't stock up on too many because of the drying-out factor. All in all, like I said, the black is my fave CG product. I hope that they will reformulate this, there is room for improvements!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by jennthejenn

This would be great if it was meant to be a one time use liquid liner. The first time I used it, the color was so black. The second day I used it, grey water. If you try to go over it, it wipes away any color that did make it on and it pulls and tugs while you are trying to get it to work. I stored it upside down and tried it again the next day....nothing. I thought it may have been a dud so I exchanged it, but the second one was the same. I was hoping the lineblast would be as good the lashblast. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by saint1

This is the WORST liquid eyeliner I have ever used. It's so thin and watery and you can see through it.. and when you go to make a second coat, it wipes off the first coat so you're left with a mess.

Please don't waste your money on this. It's not good.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lavendersquirel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HATE this eyeliner. It is a very watery gray color. This made me look like I used dirty water as eyeliner. It also smudges soooooooo much & dries out so quickly. The tip is very flimsy instead of firm making it difficult for me to effectively line my eyes. I also found this EXTREMELY overpriced at $10 for the crappy quality and because it dried out in like 2 weeks.

After this dried out I did as usual do with felt tip liners & kept it with the tip down for 10 days, but it didn't work. Would definitely NOT recommend this to ANYONE unless they want their eyeliner to be gray, smudged, & messy/unprofessional looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by alyn311

I love this eyeliner it last all on day on me and the only downside is that it dries out quickly other than that its a good eyeliner even my wing doesn't fade away.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by djelayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely Love this eyeliner! This eyeliner stays on all day, regardless of what the weather is. I wear it everyday for school and dance practice; By the end of the day, the eyeliner is still there. The Felt tip makes it very easy to apply and make wings. The only down side is that it's runs out quickly, I normally buy about 2-3 every month. I would recommend this to anybody !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by maddie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have gone through a couple of these and will continuue to repurchase! better than high end liners! I love the pen style application because it provides alot of control for creating wings and thick lines. This liner truly stays on until you take it off and is a rich black black color! FABULOUS product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This eyeliner is terrible. It doesnt dry and is wayyyy to wet. Colour payoff also sucked.