October 23, 2014 | 1349 users online

BB Cream - Boots - No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream Normal/Oily in Fair

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Hannah5777

This bb cream is great especially when it is coming summer as it is very light and isn't cakey. I wear this for school sometimes as it stays in place all day even though I do use powder on top of it. I feel it isn't too thick and if I am warm it doesn't make my face feel sticky I am definitely gonna re-purchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have found myself using this BB cream almost every day during the warmer months. As previously stated, it is a sheer, luminous foundation. Although the SPF is low, it has 5 star UVA protection so helps to protect against ageing caused by sun damage. I have only given it four stars because, even though I have sensitive-combination skin that is slightly oily in the T-zone, I find that it disappears if I don't set it with powder (my preference is BM Mineral Veil). I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and doesn't clog pores so is perfect for anyone who suffers from breakouts. Be warned: the colour is very ashy when first out of the tube but once blended looks natural and helps to even out skin-tone/cover redness. For reference, I am NC15/20 and the colour is spot on. The result is a natural 'my face but better' finish but you will need concealer or a fuller coverage foundation if you need to hide any imperfections. I like the light-weight tube packaging as it is hygienic, easy to control the amount you dispense and is travel friendly. I will definitely be repurchasing as it is superior to other premium brands I have tried and a lot less expensive :-D

FYI: when purchasing this cream at the No7 counter, the SA stated that, unlike other BB creams, you do not need to apply moisturiser under this product. I treat it as more of a foundation and still use moisturiser but I guess that's personal preference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by bevreading

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it. Would probably be too oily for a lot of complexions, but great on an aging skin. Colour spot on. Always use suncreen first though, live in the supposedly "cancer capital" (meaning skin cancer) of the world! Gives a lovely smooth finish and a translucent shine, allowing natural skin tones to show. Keeps in moisture and lasts in spite of the high humidity (sub-tropical climate). I just use it on my nose and under my eyes as, these days, have good skin owing to a wonderful beauty clinic and excellent skin care products. Great value for money. My only beef is that it's not available in Australia and I have to wait to travel to England to buy it (once a year).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by BeeJaxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having tried all sorts of BB creams this one definitely comes out on top! Perfect at keeping oil down-if you get a greasy T-Zone! Plus the price is fantastic(around £10 ish). There's no overpowering smell with this cream either. As I'm a new mum I find it quick to apply as no need for moisturiser. I would apply a powder to combat the slightly glossy look if required. The colour is nice and natural, coverage wise if your skin is pretty good this is a nice finisher, if you have bad skin it's not going to fully cover up spots ..you'll need a concealer on top

I only wish the SPF was higher than 15, have to wear my Estee Lauder BB cream on sunnier days, however it's nowhere near as good, heavily perfumed and three times the price...only upside is that it does have SPF 35! NO.7 at boots are getting a lot of stuff right. I'm impressed. However to guard against ageing sun effects, a higher SPF is needed- using in the UK shouldn't be a problem ..9 times out of ten it's not sunny!

B

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Before I review I want to remind you that this isn't a foundation so don't expect much coverage, BB creams are designed to give you a no makeup/natural look, so if you want coverage go for a foundation instead or use a concealer as well.

I bought this after my holiday, I have a oily t-zone and found that this product was oil free, having said this it doesn't control the oil and you will need to reapply powder throughout the day to keep that matte look otherwise it can be quite oily looking. However as a BB cream it is good, gives you a primer/moisturiser/tint for a no makeup dewy look. Nice with powder and bronzer on top. Doesn't give any coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by thecatsmother

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I purchased this Beautiful Skin BB Cream in normal /dry medium.
I love it, was very surprised with the coverage, great skin match for me, good texture and lasts all day. Good price too as my previous tinted moisturiser was Bobby Brown at double the price. I thought I'd do a trial of this one to see how it went, so now I'm a convert.Very happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by karenalicebessesen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have never tried a BB cream as good as this one. I love the formula and it has no sent at all, witch is always a plus. It has less coverage than a foundation but more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. I works fantastic for layering, but don't expect it to cover acne 100%. You need a concealer with this.

I bought the one for normal/oily skin, witch is a true state. It is not perfect if you have super oily skin, because BB creams are supposed to be quite hydrating anyway.
The color has a bit of a grey tone before applied, but it blends beautifully into the skin, and I am very very fair. (NC15 in mac coloring).
My skin is quite sensitive to new products, but this has not broken me out, witch is amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Marianne09

I bought this for normal/oily skin and first thought it was OK. My skin is quite oily and acne prone and I've struggled to find products that work for my skin.

When I started using this it seemed to be OK - the only thing I didn't like was that it left my skin oily from the beginning and wasn't matte at all! I kept using it as it was so easy to put on before the gym, going to the shops etc. After about 4 weeks use (used this about twice a week) I started getting spots and my skin started to get worse and worse. I felt like it was not breathing. So even using this twice a week gave me bad skin! Won't recommend this and definitely won't be buying again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by carltonbp

I bought both Normal/Dry and normal/oily.
I bought fair which was a little too dark for my NC15/NW15 neutral skin tone, however it badly oxidised making it far too dark.

Both:
-Badly oxidised, I looked like I'd been tangoed within an hour, I looked awful, bad colour, bad effect on my skin.
-Aged me - hard to describe (tried to in my other other review for the dry version) but it made me look about 5 years older.
-Coverage is light, not brightening or dewy as I expect from a BB.

Pros:
-However it did offer some oil control.
-Neither one gave me spots of appeared to block pores (I tried each twice).

As per my other review if you're pale like me or want to try a BB then I recommend the Boots 17 version. Pale enough and more like what you'd expect from a BB cream.