July 25, 2014 | 1763 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Q10 Wrinkle control (day)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Malinda26

Great cream, I love creamy texture creams and love the original nivea cream aswell as Astra too because of the creamy texture and light floral smell. I tried Q10 because I wanted an spf cream for the day and I love it. It's lovely thick and creamy texture and leaves my skin dewy which is what I like and feels so hydrating for my skin which is very dry type. I'm not a fan of light texture creams because they tend not to moisturise for long and I end up with white dry flaky skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Kristarz

Great product!, my skin feels incrediably soft and hydrated without being oil. It also works fantastic underneath my foundation primer. Would repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by chooky12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually quite like this moisturizer.
It absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't feel heavy or greasy, but it also leaves my skin feeling soft and well hydrated. I have used some high end moisturizers which have broken my skin out in the first few uses (and I don't have particularly sensitive skin) but I have never had any problems with this.
I don't know that it has really lived up to it's claims as far as controlling any wrinkles,but as a good all round moisturizer, I've been very satisfied.
I like the soft fragrance and have found that a little of the product goes a long way.
For a supermarket brand, I like that the packaging is substantial and glass rather than plastic.
I would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by minocchio

Too greasy for my liking and the smell, urgh

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by renners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturiser is my dirty cheap little secret.

Yes, its a cheap drugstore moisturiser but it's one of the few that I have EVER really loved. My skin gets really dry and red and I get blocked pores easily and sometimes get an oily T-zone, this makes my skin soft and supple, it never feels tight after use and leaves no residue.

Nice and dewey under foundation, my skin never dries out during the day, I use this little beauty in conjunction with my serums and ant-aging products and my skins never looked better. I'm convinced the Q10 in this really does something.
The night cream is super rich so I only use that in winter and use this the rest of the year.
My boyfriend went through a phase of buying ridiculously overpriced mens face products but tried this when he ran out, we now share our little tubs of day and night Q10 cream!

Don't ever buy the light version of this, it really filmy and cake

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow, I must say I am surprised to see so many bad reviews for this product. I bought the Nivea Q10 anti wrinkle day cream with spf 15 - and I love it! My skin is quite sensitive, and will dry out and/or break out with a lot of products, but this works great. It is silky smooth, quickly absorbed, is a nice base for my makeup and does not leave a greasy residue. I use this morning and night, as I find night creams tend to be too greasy for my skin. As for the scent, I quite enjoy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by NATBEAUT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not sure why there are so many negative comments about this cream. This is a decent face cream. I started using this cream this winter. Well i think it depends when you use this cream. I wouldn't use it in summer though, think it would be too heavy for summer. However it makes a good winter cream.
Mine is made in Germany. It is thick to just apply on skin straight. I take a pea size, rub it between my fingers to warm it up a bit before patting it on, then smooth in at the end. It moisturizes and protects my skin against cold and dryness, especially on a cold windy day and it even has spf 15. My skin feels so soft with this cream.
The only thing i dun like about this cream is the fragrance. It smells like mild toilet cleaner and it stays on for a long time. Even my husband find the smell not very pleasant. I like fragrance of the blue tinned nivea creme but this doesn't smell like it at all.
For the price, i feel it is overpriced for this product. It makes a good moisturiser but I don't see its anti-wrinkle effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by TishS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this today at the drug store, thinking it was the same as the Eucerin Q10 moisturizer which receives so many positive ratings on this site. It isn't. It's too greasy and scented and my skin reacted negatively right away. I had to wash it off almost immediately and will be returning the product tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by dibby83

i bought the European version with spf 15. The consistency is very thick,but suitable for winter. I'm Asian living in Scandinavian country and winter can be pretty harsh here ang leaves me with dry patches on my nose and cheeks. My skin is combination in winter. So I use it for night and top it with Loreal youth code serum because this serum has drying effect. And the combination of those 2 products went very well for me. No breakouts,no shiny face and no dry patches I used to feel after washing my face with warm water in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't have one good thing to say about this product, its thick and extremely oily. It seems to take a very long time to be absorbed into the skin. I used this product for about a week before my skin started breaking out everywhere. I hardly ever have breakouts and defiantly not to this extreme. I think this is one of the worst products I have ever used. I absolutely hate it and would never buy it again.