April 24, 2014 | 1782 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Glued hairspray

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Rleitner5279

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This spray had awesome hold but it left a white powdery residue in my hair. I'm a brunette and it was definitely noticeable. Returning and won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best hairspray hands down for fine hair that needs hold -- and I've tried them all, cheap to outrageous. This holds very well, but not like glue. It is dry, gives volume, is workable, it lasts, and my hair still looks great at the end of the day. Hate the bug spray nozzle - I replaced that with a different one and it works fine. Thank goodness I finally found this. Now what to do with the 45 cans of crap it took me to find this....?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by rockinpolish

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only spray that holds--and I mean HOLDS, defying gravity--without weighing my fine thin limp hair down. I can create volume from nothing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fine hair, but it's EXTREMELY thick. Every single time I go get my haircut and they touch my hair, the stylist's first words out of their mouth is something along the lines of "wow you have thick hair". To do my hair, I have it layered and textured and at just above shoulder length. I take a curling iron to it and curl several layers, almost with a 50's look. I work in retail as an assistant manager and need something for me to literally last all day long and this is the only thing I've found that last the longest. I couldn't decided between 3 or 4 stars, but honestly, I'm pretty dang sure that the rest of the population would have no problem with this holding up. If I do my hair at 8am, it starts to kind of droop just a little at 4, which isn't too bad considering my hair and how many times I have to move my head around and heavy store work that I have to do. When it hits about the 10 hour mark, my hair looks ok, but it's definitely down. It does make your hair crunchy, but I don't think people realize that if you need an extreme hold, that's pretty much how it has to be. This isn't for people who don't wash their hair every day. If my hair gets wet, it clumps together and get extremely sticky. I don't personally mind though because I shower at least twice a day.

As far as pricing goes, I also can't complain, especially for the hold. Normally it's around $6-7USD, which is much less than salon ones and one's I've tried, including the Big Sexy Hair one, but FYI, it's almost half the price at Target.

I'm going to use this for now, I've used tons and tons of different kinds and this is the only one I've come close to on my hair, and if it works on mine, it'll certainly work on yours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by xClairex547

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this hairspray this is one of the few that holds my fine hair in place and it's cheaper than the other one i'm using the other ones the other one is 26 dollars and this works just as good. I highly recommend this :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by bruisepristine

Best hairspray. You want hold? YOU GET ALL THE HOLD.

All there is to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, I couldn't find my HG hairspray at my Walgreens so I decided to give this a go. and i'm SO glad i did. It's pretty cheap and gives AMAZING hold. I don't like the fact that its just out there and doesn't have a cap. I've gone through 3 bottles of this stuff and i'll continue to use this until I find my usual hairspray. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by JenPhil1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Best hairspray in the world! Period. End of story. The ONLY hairspray I will ever purchase from now on. Because it works and it's actually quite versatile and leaves hair looking soft, shiny and natural. I rarely feel the need to use hairspray... but when I do have the need to use it, I want (need!) it to work. This provides anywhere from a firm to a "glued in place" hold depending on how much you spray on. A gentle mist over the hair will provide a firm (but natural) hold that lasts all day and looks shiny and natural. If you really spray a lot on, this will seriously hold like glue- which can be a good thing if you have taken the time to get your hair into a fancy style and need it to last. What amazes me most about this hairspray is that my hair looks soft and shiny -and not hairsprayed- when I use this. And it doesn't make my hair look or feel dry. I am really impressed. This is the most amazing hairspray I have encountered.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this hairspray for about $4-$6 for the past 6 years or so. It is in aerosol form, and it is the hardest, strongest holding hairspray I have ever used. In comparison, it provides a stronger hold than Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Harder, Paul Mitchell Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray, and Herbal Essences Set Me Up hairspray. It is inexpensive and available in any drugstore or Ulta. It does not budge, but after a couple of days of not washing your hair, you do start to get a white cast on your hair and it starts to flake a little bit. Great for holding styles. If you're looking for a flexible/touchable hold, this is not for you. But if you're looking for a strong hold and a style that will stay all day, this is your hairspray!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by theskyoflove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best hairspray I've ever tried. My hair is pin straight, and it will never retain curls...that is, until I used this hairspray. I curled my hair for prom, and I owe it to this hairspray for the long lasting curls. I've tried Garnier hairsprays, but none of them held curls or even volumnized hair for more than an hour or so. This hairspray really does hold for hours.