September 30, 2014 | 1628 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Glued hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What this product claims is what you get. Its a very hard hold hairspray with no obnoxious smell. If you use too much, it will feel very crunchy and stiff. I've found that it stays in my hair for a fairly decent time (about a whole school day) and is easily combed out. It dries rather quickly, so make sure you have it styled as you'd like.

If you're looking for a flexible hold hairspray, this is NOT for you. It keeps your hair stiff, which I like. If you want something more flexible yet still good hold, you might like their 2 sexy hair spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by GreySkys

I do a lot of cosplay which means I use wigs. Now I need something to style these wigs and this is the only product I will ever use. See it last threw a whole con day. That includes wind, touching, falling off my head, shaking around and lots and lots of thrashing around. Its important that the style stays and this is the only product I trust for my wigs. It does leave behind a little powder but that's nothing I can't fix with a quick brush. The nozel isn't the best either but you can live with of or change it out. This is the best product out there. If you can use this on a wig then you can use this on hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff was great! I used it religiously as a teenager (back when I was 14-16) I used to back comb the crap out of my hair and spray this in layer by layer. Gave me all day hold. I'd maybe only have to spray it in again lightly, once in the middle of the afternoon. I had colored black hair at the time, and I will say it did leave a tiny bit of a residue but nothing too obvious. I found that if you sprayed it further away from your hair and just layered it on slowly, it wouldn't be quite as obvious. Overall this had a really decent look and hold. The other thing that I didn't like was that sometimes the nozzle would get clogged. But, nothing a good run under hot water wouldn't fix. If I ever started using hairspray again I would probably repurchase this. But I gave up hairspray quite a while ago. I still marked it as a repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by peanutbutterwonderful

So I said that I would buy this product again because out of all the hairsprays I've tried, this one held the best for the money.
This hairspray is good for a stay in all day job. But if you go outside and it's humid or the wind is blowing a lot, the hold is gone, quick.
It's pretty good but not strong enough simply because I'm outside a lot and I need a lot of hold.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Rleitner5279

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This spray had awesome hold but it left a white powdery residue in my hair. I'm a brunette and it was definitely noticeable. Returning and won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best hairspray hands down for fine hair that needs hold -- and I've tried them all, cheap to outrageous. This holds very well, but not like glue. It is dry, gives volume, is workable, it lasts, and my hair still looks great at the end of the day. Hate the bug spray nozzle - I replaced that with a different one and it works fine. Thank goodness I finally found this. Now what to do with the 45 cans of crap it took me to find this....?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by rockinpolish

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only spray that holds--and I mean HOLDS, defying gravity--without weighing my fine thin limp hair down. I can create volume from nothing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fine hair, but it's EXTREMELY thick. Every single time I go get my haircut and they touch my hair, the stylist's first words out of their mouth is something along the lines of "wow you have thick hair". To do my hair, I have it layered and textured and at just above shoulder length. I take a curling iron to it and curl several layers, almost with a 50's look. I work in retail as an assistant manager and need something for me to literally last all day long and this is the only thing I've found that last the longest. I couldn't decided between 3 or 4 stars, but honestly, I'm pretty dang sure that the rest of the population would have no problem with this holding up. If I do my hair at 8am, it starts to kind of droop just a little at 4, which isn't too bad considering my hair and how many times I have to move my head around and heavy store work that I have to do. When it hits about the 10 hour mark, my hair looks ok, but it's definitely down. It does make your hair crunchy, but I don't think people realize that if you need an extreme hold, that's pretty much how it has to be. This isn't for people who don't wash their hair every day. If my hair gets wet, it clumps together and get extremely sticky. I don't personally mind though because I shower at least twice a day.

As far as pricing goes, I also can't complain, especially for the hold. Normally it's around $6-7USD, which is much less than salon ones and one's I've tried, including the Big Sexy Hair one, but FYI, it's almost half the price at Target.

I'm going to use this for now, I've used tons and tons of different kinds and this is the only one I've come close to on my hair, and if it works on mine, it'll certainly work on yours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by xClairex547

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this hairspray this is one of the few that holds my fine hair in place and it's cheaper than the other one i'm using the other ones the other one is 26 dollars and this works just as good. I highly recommend this :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by bruisepristine

Best hairspray. You want hold? YOU GET ALL THE HOLD.

All there is to it.