September 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB SPF 20 PA+

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily/combo skin and it's a little to dark for other bb creams, so I decided to try this one out since it came in a darker shade and was only $8 on ebay. Pros: it smells nice, good price, good amount, buildable coverage, easy to blend and it matches my skintone. Cons: it feels really oily and it looks a little powdery, and it doesn't keep you matte like it says it will. Another thing is that even though my skin doesn't really have imperfections or blemishes or scars, this bb cream doesn't cover it with just one layer, I have to build it up. I don't think I'll repurchase this bb cream.

Update: It just makes my skin REALLY oily and it broke out my forehead a little bit... smells pretty good though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Kampretos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i've been using this bb cream for 2 years now.i really love this product, last year i tried to change to HIGH END foundations (lancome estee lauder etc), and i still go back to loving this product!!! it's very cheap, medium- but buildable- coverage, it has a lovely scent (not very strong) and it doesn't break me out! really loving these, i usually use this bb cream & clinique loose powder, it gives me the most satin-even skinned - flawless skin. this combination works best for me.

the only downside tho, when my skin gets a little "tired" or pale, i feel like this bb cream makes me look greyish. and a lot of pplseemed to not enjoy this product ( i live in tropical country) and some of my friends & my mom said that this make them "oily" but i guess they were using it wrong.

STILL LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by nataholickk

Previously I was using skin79 bb cream and decided to try out skinfood bb cream as most of their products showed promising results...It turns out to be another pleasant experience.. It is easily blend out by tapping all over my face and gives good coverage..Most importantly , it does not feels oily

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I was really excited to try this BB cream as I had heard wonders about it. I have really oily skin and it sounded like the perfect all-in-one skincare/makeup staple for me.

It only comes in two shades and the darker one (shade 2) is a good match for NC30 complexion, except that it has pink undertones, so it looks a little ashy. Coverage is light but buildable to medium-ish. Even though I have oily skin it is also sensitive and little dry sometimes. But this BB spread rather easily over a thin layer of moisturizer + primer. I didn't set this with powder and it lasted about 12 hours on my skin, whithout blotting. At the same time, it offered just the right amount of moisture, so I think I'd be able to use it on its own in the summer. It has a really nice peachy, fruity smell, but I would prefer it to be fragrance-free, as I have sensitive skin and nose.

Packaging is really cute and the price is very good - I think I paid $8 for this. Overall, I think this is a great BB Cream, but shade selection is restrict and I don't have a really good match.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by bluelimelemon

This bb cream is one of the long lasting bb cream (suprisingly), my biggest concern for bb creams and sunscreens is if they are not sweat-proof. I asked the BA which bb cream from skinfood that last long for oily skin type? and she pointed at this.

The texture is thick, has this very sweet peach scent that lingers for a while (but I don't really mind because it is heavenly), I bought this in #2 natural beige which is a little bit darker than the #1 light beige and more pinkish (where the #1 is yellowish), it matches fair to medium skin, it can oxidize to match your skintone.

The finish is matte, and really nice for oily skin type. Oil control is decent enough (5 hours?), and the staying power is amazing for a bb cream (didn't have to retouch the whole day), I didn't need to worry about this bb cream melting off. I even used this as a "foundation" for my cousin's wedding, it definitely stays and gives a nice finish.

The packaging is adorable, and small enough to carry around.

The down side... it broke me out :( I found one big pimple after a few use, and then constantly afterwards, at first I was confused whether it's the bb cream or not. Then afterwards, I found out that this may be caused by the peach extract (I'm the kind of person that has tons of allergies), so this is not exactly hypoallergenic. So don't forget to test this on your skin first and see whether it cause any allergy reactions.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It oddly, has more coverage than my current foundation (UD naked) and is easier to blend. I got this product because it was $8 on Amazon and one of my friends who is from Hong Kong strongly recommended the brand. It goes on very easily, looks good, covers most of my acne, but not all so I still need a concealer. So far, the product has not made me break out and it a very good match for my NC20 skin. It also doesn't require a lot of powder. I only had to powder where I had applied a concealer. I agree with several people's comments below that BB creams are not miracle products. That being said, they work better for me than tinted moisturizer or foundation because I like the coverage that foundations provide, but I prefer the ease of application of a tinted moisturizer. If you are looking into BB creams, Skinfood is a good brand to start with.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by taniacr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've read a lot of reviews about this BB Cream on blogs and on youtube, almost all of them were saying this product is awesome. Well, I understand that asian products are different than most products we have in Americas/Europe. They have different purposes and are more concerned about dark spots, sun protection and acne, for example.
But I feel that people are exaggerating about these so called miraculous cosmetics. I'm not talking about everyone and every single cosmetic, but about this BB Cream.

So, here what I found:

CONS
- Strong fragrance. Those who are allergic must be cautious.
- I had to work and make efforts to make it blend in my skin. It's not easy spreading.
- After using it, looks like i'm using a regular light to medium coverage foundation. Not nice. I hate looking like i'm wearing foundation. This BB Cream does not provide a natural look.
- Some minutes later, it looks a little bit better.
- It made my skin become more pale, so i had to apply some blush on my cheeks, too.
- The sun protection is little, so I recommend using sunscreen before applying this BB Cream.

PROS
- It's a very cheap product. I payed $8 USD on ebay.
- If you don't mind looking like using foundation, it's very ok.
- If you like fruity and sweet fragrances, it's ok too.
- I believe teenagers would like it more (I'm 26, combo & sensitive skin, fair to light tone). I didn't have any breakout and will upgrade if it occurs.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by santindahlestari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product claims that it controls oil. However, It's not a good product AT ALL.
Even Bright Fit BB cream which has poor oil control from Etude House is better than this BB cream. When I applied this BB cream, it lasted for only 2 HOURS, and my face looked horrible, and it didn't soften my skin like most BB creams do. It has too much fragrances, and smells very strong. My skin was very dry with this BB cream even though I have oily skin. I also felt kinda itchy on my face whenever I used this BB cream.
Eventually, I sold this BB cream.
I will never repurchase this BB cream again forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Rayennixi

This BB cream is NOT for dry skin. I got this as a gift, so i didn't research whatever.
I have dry skin (combination on T zone), and this is definitely not for me. The formula doesn't blend well, your dry patches will show.
For some reason, this BB cream seemed to have clogged my pores. Since the one that i got was the first shade out of the two, it is way to light for me. So i tried using it as a highlighter, to my t-zone, my cheek bones and such. Yet after like two days, i noticed bumps around the area of my nose (the triangle part under the eyes). I thought that this would be the one that's causing it because i didn't change my routine except for this. I immediately stopped using it and it's definitely better now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Klovi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this for a week and i gotta say this one is really good for a $15 bb cream :)
I was having bad breakouts like, for weeks and i thought i needed to minimize my makeup routines so i switched my foundation to this bb cream. I chose the shade #2 it has pink undertones, though i have yellow udertones it still fits me.
It smells good. The coverage is light to medium, i got acne scars that i need to cover so i use concealer to get flawless look. It's really blendable, easy to apply i use my finger, haven't tried to use brush.
It has dewy finish, i guess it will not cake the face no matter how much you apply on your face. I set it with powder. It looks very natural.
The oil control is quite good, in my case, it has better oil controlling than make up for ever hd foundation. Really. Of course after 6 hours i get oily and i blot with the oil paper, a bit of it sticks on the blotting paper but it doesn't look slide off of my face ;)
The packaging is also good, very handy and simple.